Oneida 2552STSF - Arbor Rose Teaspoon - 6" Long - Part of the Oneida Arbor Rose Flatware Collection
Add elegance to the tabletop with the Oneida Arbor Rose Collection, featuring this Oneida 2552STSF Arbor Rose Teaspoon.
The Oneida 2552STSF Arbor Rose Flatware Teaspoon is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel material and features an attractive metal trim on its handle that gives it a vintage vibe. For restaurant owners, choosing the right kind of flatware plays a major role in creating the kind of ambiance we really want to create. From fine dining to casual pubs, this flatware is designed to make patrons realize the difference between a good meal and a great one. This heavyweight flatware is perfect for commercial facilities. It has an elegant floral design blended with an elongated scroll pattern created on its handle to give a traditional appearance. It can be used when serving tea, coffee, desserts, small sides and cereals.
The 18/10 stainless steel design contains 18% chromium and 10% nickel which offer maximum protection against corrosion triggering elements such as food and chemicals in detergents. Its simple silhouette offers a professional appearance that will not take the attention off a perfectly-plated culinary creation. The perfectly weighted and balanced design of the Oneida 2552STSF will feel comfortable and sturdy in hands. One can use it to complete the table setting at a catered event, bistro or a cafe.
- Oneida 2552STSF Arbor Rose Flatware Teaspoon with corrosion-resistant construction
- 18/10 stainless steel design
- Contains 18% chromium and 10% nickel
- 6" long
- Provides maximum protection from triggering elements such as food grease and detergent chemicals
- Perfect flatware for commercial facilities like bistros, restaurants, cafes and catered events
- Has a floral design on the handle with an elongated scroll pattern that gives it a traditional appearance
- Perfectly weighted and balanced design
- Feels more comfortable and sturdier than medium weight flatware
- Simple silhouette offers a professional appearance that does not take the attention off a perfectly-plated culinary creation
- Can be used for serving tea, coffee, desserts, small sides and cereals
- Appropriate flatware for fine dining and casual pubs
The Oneida Arbor Rose™ flatware collection is accentuated by smooth flowing scrolls and a prominent rose bud for a fine, classical styling. A warm, traditional design constructed out of quality stainless steel for long lasting durability. View all Oneida Arbor Rose flatware here.
This Product Ranks 44 Out Of 301 In Spoons.
|Construction Material:||18/10 Stainless Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 235|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.