Oneida 2552FRSF - Arbor Rose Dinner Fork - 7-1/4" Long - Part of the Arbor Rose Flatware Collection
Add a touch of elegance to the tabletop with the Oneida 2552FRSF Dinner Fork, part of the popular Oneida Arbor Rose collection of flatware.
The Oneida Arbor Rose Flatware is designed for a perfectly refined dining experience. The set includes a dinner fork that boasts heavy-duty 18/10 stainless steel construction. The material lends an attractive sheen to the fork, that makes it suitable for use in commercial spaces as well, such as restaurants and hotels. The durable material also makes this three-toothed flatware resistant to corrosion and abrasion, helping it to serve more patrons for years. Sporting a minimal and understated design with a floral detail of a rosebud at the end, this fork is a versatile dinnerware that is suited for use in more than just elegant fine restaurants and hotels. It can also be used to serve in bistros and casual pubs. In addition to being resistant to corrosion, it also exhibits chemical resistivity. This means that the fork is safe for use at eateries for a long time. The elongated scroll pattern adds an elegant presentation to the fork, while also creating an easy grip for the user. The stainless steel body not just offers this fork a beautiful shine, but also makes it easy to clean and an ideal selection for commercial venues.
Main Features Include:
- 7-1/4" long
- Smooth flowing scrolls with a rose bud accent
- The Oneida Arbor Rose Flatware #2552FRSF is a romantic, floral-themed dining fork designed to be used in a variety of commercial eateries
- It is made with 18/10 stainless steel for a durable design and long-lasting shine
- Stainless steel also prevents rust and corrosion, keeping the fork strong and presentable for years
- The fork flaunts an elongated silhouette with romantic rosebud detail at the end that adds an elegant presentation to this flatware
- With the silver steel finish, the fork can be teamed with different types of traditional and modern tableware
- Excellent finish and simple detailing make it a versatile tableware that can be used to serve at a variety of commercial venues including fine restaurants, elegant hotels, casual pubs, and bistros
The Oneida Arbor Rose™ flatware collection is accentuated by smooth flowing scrolls and a prominent rose bud for a fine, classical styling. A warm, traditional design constructed out of quality stainless steel for long lasting durability.
View all Oneida Arbor Rose flatware here.
This Product Ranks 23 Out Of 217 In Forks.
|Construction Material:||18/10 Stainless Steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 235|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.