Oneida 2544FRSF - Needlepoint Flatware - Dinner Fork
The Oneida 2544FRSF Needlepoint Fork is Timeless, Tasteful and Traditional
The Oneida 2544FRSF is a 7-1/4" long dinner fork that adds elegance and sophistication to the table setting. This heavy-weight, needlepoint cutlery is a suitable addition for most commercial setups like buffets, restaurants, cafes, and dining halls. The beaded border with a symmetrical design of this fork gives it an attractive shape. The all-purpose flatware has a mirror finish for polished look. Made of 18/8 stainless steel, the fork is durable and easy to clean after every service. It resists chemicals, food, and corrosion, making it a safe choice for the foodservice establishments.
Main Features Include:
- 7-1/4" long dinner fork with firm grip
- All-purpose flatware enhances functionality
- Used in restaurants, buffets, and catered events
- 18/8 durable stainless steel construction
- Food-, chemical-, and corrosion-resistant
- Easy to clean and store
- Symmetrical design with beaded border
- Mirrored finish for high shine
- Available in set of 1 dozen
This Product Ranks 57 Out Of 217 In Forks.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 236|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.