Oneida 2272FSLF - Marquette Flatware - Salad Fork
The Oneida 2272FSLF Marquette Flatware Creates a Refined Look with a Modern Twist
The Oneida Marquette Flatware collection is constructed of high quality 18/8 stainless steel with a high luster finish and oxidized details for long-lasting durability. A uniquely classic and timeless design complemented by a beaded rim and distinctive flutes.
Marquette heavyweight flatware provides the weight, balance, and visually appealing aesthetic that will please your guests, and a high quality and lasting durability to appease the bottom line. Works to enhance the fine dining experience, or add a flourish of elegance to a casual one. Your flatware choice could make the difference between a good meal and a great one.
The 18/8 stainless steel composition provides maximum protection against corrosion, as well as food and chemicals. This Oneida 2272FSLF Marquette Heavyweight Salad Fork is 61/2" long. Free samples are available so you can try before you buy, getting a feel for how this piece of flatware will complement your unique dining establishment. For more information on Oneida's Marquette line, view the FAQ section below, call 800.215.9293, or click the 'Live Chat' button, to speak with a foodservice expert.
Use and Care Tips for Your Stainless Steel Flatware:
- Before using for the first time, handwash thoroughly with hot water with a mild soap or detergent in a plastic or stainless steel pan. Never use an aluminum pan. Rinse with fresh water and dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- For everyday care, if you're using a dishwasher, load flatware handles down with the tines up. Place knives sharp ends down in a separate basket. This prevents scratching and unwanted contact with other alloys.
- Dry by band. Using hot air increases the risk of corrosion or discoloration.
- Refrain from mixing different metals in the same load.
- Never soak flatware for long periods or overnight.
This Product Ranks 82 Out Of 217 In Forks.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 236|
|Web Free Samples:||Y|
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between Medium Weight and Heavy Weight flatware?
- Medium Weight flatware is the lightest weight. It's usually the most economical option and commonly used in high-volume facilities. Heavy Weight flatware is more durable and difficult to bend, ideal for most commercial facilities.
What's the difference between the stainless steel types 18/0 and 18/10?
- These stainless steel patterns represent the percentage of chromium versus nickel composition. An 18/0 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 0% nickel. It usually features a higher shine and can be used with magnetic tableware retrievers and scrap blocks. Flatware at this composition usually feature a lower luster and priced at a value. An 18/10 stainless steel pattern is composed of 18% chromium and 10% nickel, and offers maximum protection against corrosion, food and cleaning. This composition is much more durable with a soft shine and polished finishes that enhances the look of quality.