Oak Street OD-ST2160 Outdoor Stacking Dining Chair, 18" Seat Height
The Oak Street OD-ST2160 stacking dining chair is designed for both indoor and outdoor use. This stack chair has a ladderback design with a Black exterior powdercoat. Its E-coated metal frame and marine grade Black vinyl seat are made to withstand tough weather conditions. Non-marring poly glides help protect floors for indoor use. This model stacks five chairs high.Seat ships unattached.
- Specially E-Coated frame with an additional exterior powdercoat to withstand outdoor conditions
- Marine grade Black vinyl seat with exterior grade plywood core and stainless steel staples
- 11⁄4" tubular steel mig welded frame
- Standard leg supports
- Non-marring poly glides
- Stacks five chairs high
ONE YEAR WARRANTY
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of a steel or wrought iron frame when it comes to outdoor seating?
- Steel and wrought iron furniture is heavier than other types of outdoor furniture, making it great for windy areas. Wash this furniture occasionally with mild soapy water, and towel it dry. And whenever you're walking by with a clean, dry cloth, just give it a wip down! With simple care such as this, your steel and wrought iron furniture should stay looking great for many years.
What are the benefits of steel in outdoor seating?
- Steel frame seating is heavier than aluminum seating, which makes it a great choice for windy areas. Great for outdoor use, although care should be taken to protect from long periods of wet weather. Steel seating is easy to maintain, and can look great year after year with just a little care. When you're walking by and have a clean, dry cloth in hand, just give the chair a quick wipe-down! Also wash occasionally with mild soapy water, towel drying the chair afterward.
Is this item appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes. This chair is rated for commercial use. Suitable also for home use.