Notrax T18S0035BL Superflow Anti-Fatigue Mat 3 ft. W x 5 ft. Black
Lighter Weight For Easy Handling, Yet Performs Like a Heavier Mat
Create a more comfortable and safer work environment using this Notrax T18S0035BL Superflow® floor mat. Made from durable 5/8 thick, anti-fatigue rubber, this versatile mat has a reversible design and can be placed on either of its sides. It can easily absorb impact to reduce breakage and floor damage. It makes a great choice for general-purpose wet or greasy areas. This lightweight mat features molded-in, beveled edges to prevent tripping hazards. The modular design of this floor mat can be used as a connecting system, allowing for use in longer and custom kitchen layouts. It comes with built-in drainage holes to remove liquid and debris from work areas.
- Notrax T18S0035BL Superflow® mat with a reversible design
- Anti-fatigue construction enables staff to stand comfortable for long periods of time
- Modular design with connecting system
- 5/8 thick rubber construction for added durability
- Integrated holes easily remove liquid and debris
- Beveled, molded-in edges for reduced tripping
- Easily enables carts to roll on and off
- Lightweight and easy to handle
PRORATED THREE YEAR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 54 In Anti-Fatigue Mats.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 207|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an anti-fatigue mat?
- An anti-fatigue mat has cushioning qualities that help to alleviate foot and lower back pressure while stimulating blood circulation. These mats also help to reduce stress on lower back leg joints and major muscle groups.
How often do I need to clean my anti-fatigue mat?
- Daily, depending on usage.
How do I clean my anti-fatigue mat?
- Your anti-fatigue mat can be easily cleaned with a scrub brush and a mix of hot water and mild detergent. Do not use bleach or any butyl-based degreaser on your mat.
Is this mat good for greasy areas?
- Yes! This anti-fatigue mat is also classified as grease resistant, and is good for areas where exposure to animal fats, greases and oils are common.