Nor-Lake KODF77812-CL Kold Locker
The Nor-Lake KODF77812-CL Outdoor Walk-In Combi Freezer is a highly efficient unit that combines a cooler and freezer. Its stainless steel floor offers a height of 7' 7" while the Capsule Pak™ technology refrigeration system effectively holds temperatures at -10°F. It has an air-cooled condensing unit and an automatic condensate vaporizer both of which ensure superior cooling and energy efficiency. The unit has a time clock provided on the exterior for automatic defrosting on the cooler and the freezer, making the interior ideal for storage. The entire body except the interior floor is made of durable 26 gauge corrosion-resistant stucco embossed coated steel.
KODF77812-CL has a smooth aluminum interior floor. All panels on the unit are 4" thick and are foamed-in-place using the HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation which is free of CFC and HCFC content. A white membrane roof and trim ensure superior temperature retaining. A 26" wide heavy-duty adjustable, self-closing door is there on the unit with heavy-duty adjustable cam-lift hinges. The door has a spring-actuated door closer that ensures quick closing and opening. Moreover, the deadbolt locking handle has an independent key/padlock feature to help protect interior contents. A safety release is provided on the interior to prevent accidental entrapment. The magnet gasket and floor double sweep gasket give a tight seal.
The perimeter door heater wire makes sure that the temperature remains consistent inside the cabin. A vapor proof light is provided on the interior to ensure proper illumination of the contents stored inside. There is a digital thermometer and a light switch on the exterior. The unit is listed by the city of California, Houston, and the State of Oregon. It has UL, C-Ul listing on complete Capsule Pak&trade refrigeration systems. It requires a 230V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection to function effectively.
- Combination cooler and freezer
- Stainless steel floor offers height of 7' 7"
- Capsule Pak™ technology refrigeration system holds temperatures at -10°F
- Air-cooled condensing unit and automatic condensate vaporizer ensure superior cooling and energy efficiency
- Time clock on exterior for automatic defrosting
- Entire body except interior floor made of durable 26 gauge corrosion-resistant stucco embossed coated steel
- Smooth aluminum interior floor
- All panels are 4" thick and foamed-in-place using the HFC-245fa polyurethane insulation
- Insulation free from CFC and HCFC content
- White membrane roof and trim ensure superior temperature retaining
- 26" wide heavy-duty adjustable, self-closing door
- Heavy-duty adjustable cam-lift hinges
- Spring-actuated door closer ensures quick closing and opening
- Deadbolt locking handle with independent key/padlock feature to protect interior contents
- Safety release on the interior to prevent accidental entrapment
- Magnet gasket and floor double sweep gasket give a tight seal
- Perimeter door heater wire for consistent temperature inside the cabin
- Vapor proof light on the interior for proper illumination of the contents stored inside
- Digital thermometer and a light switch on the exterior
- Listed by the city of California, Houston, and the State of Oregon
- UL, C-Ul listed on complete Capsule Pak&trade refrigeration systems
- Requires a 230V, 60 Hz, single-phase electrical connection to function
18 MONTH PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 12 Out Of 26 In Walk-In Freezers With Self-Contained Refrigeration.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can a rail be installed in this unit to hang game?
- Please contact our product consultants by phone, live chat, or email to find the right walk-in for your specific needs!