New Endurance Gas Range - 48"W, 8 Burners, 2 Standard Ovens
Designed to Save You Up to $300 Per Year in Energy Costs!
The New Endurance Vulcan Model No. 48SS-8BN Gas Range is designed to save you up to $300 per year in energy costs. Its fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame adds durability to the structure while the 48" wide design allows greater operational flexibility. The front, sides, back riser, high-shelf, and the 6" adjustable legs are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The crumb tray has an extra deep design featuring welded corners. Vulcan 48SS-8BN has eight 30,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift-off burner heads.
Every two burners are fitted with the energy-saving flash tube open burner ignition system for maximum reliability. To better accommodate the stock pots or large pans, the unit has heavy-duty cast grates with easy lift-off 12" x 121/2" in the front and 12" x 141/2" in the back. Each grate has a built-in aeration bowl that allows greater efficiency. Burner knobs on 48SS-8BN are cool to the touch and high-temperature material while the oven door has a heavy-duty design featuring an integrated door hinge/spring mechanism that requires no adjustment.
The unit has two built-in ovens with both offering 23,000 BTU/hr. baker's depth standard oven cavity. There are 1" gas connections with rear manifold and a pressure regulator to keep the operations safe. This unit has a total output of 286,000 BTU/hr. Both ovens have a porcelain bottom and door panel measuring 261/4" D x 201/4" W x 14" H. The thermostat can be adjusted within a temperature range of 250-degree Fahrenheit to 500-degree Fahrenheit. Vulcan 48SS-8BN Gas Range is supplied with two racks, two rack guide sets, and four rack positions. The product comes with one-year limited parts and labor warranty.
- New Endurance Vulcan Model No. 48SS-8BN Gas Range is designed to save you up to $300 per year in energy costs
- Fully MIG welded aluminized steel frame to add durability
- 48" wide design allows greater operational flexibility
- Front, sides, back riser, high-shelf, and 6" adjustable legs made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Crumb tray with an extra deep design featuring welded corners
- Has eight 30,000 BTU/hr. open top burners with lift-off burner heads
- Every two burners fitted with energy-saving flash tube open burner ignition system for maximum reliability
- Thermostat can be adjusted within a temperature range of 250-degree Fahrenheit to 500-degree Fahrenheit
- "Cool to touch" burner knobs
- Oven door has a heavy-duty design featuring an integrated door hinge/spring mechanism that requires no adjustment
- Is supplied with two racks, two rack guide sets, and four rack positions
- Total output of 286,000 BTU/hr
ONE YEAR LIMITED PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 47 Out Of 126 In Standard Duty Ranges.
|Yield:||1" rear gas connection|
Frequently Asked Questions
Do tilting skillets require a water hook-up and floor drain?
- A water hook-up is not necessary for a tilting skillet as it is a self-contained system. While a floor drain is not required, they are helpful to have in front of the pouring lip on the floor in case of spills.
If I am located at a high altitude, how do I need to order this Groen BPP-30G tilt skillet?
- If you are located at an elevation above 2,000 feet, please contact us to ensure your combi oven is ordered correctly.