New Age Industrial 1331 Bun Pan Rack, Holds (20) 18"x26" Sheet Pans, End Loading
The New Age Industrial 1331 is a bun pan rack designed for convenient transportation of baked goods like donuts, buns, and croissants. Fulfilling the needs of every baker, this pan rack allows them to move products around the kitchen. The open sides provide maximum airflow to keep the food items fresh for long hours. The 69-3/4" long horizontal rack with 3" sliding spaces can accommodate up to (20) 18"x26" sheet pans. The end-loading design of this storage rack makes it easy for the staff to stack pans and trays comfortably.
This bun pack rack is made of heavy-duty, extruded aluminum that prevents corrosion and increases structural strength. The all-welded construction of this bun rack ensures stability and performance. The corner gussets are welded with inside angles to strengthen the structure. This unit has 5" swivel casters that have sealed ball bearing for easy movement. These non-marking casters are made of polyurethane to protect the floor from damage and eliminates noises.
This NSF listed pan rack is easy to clean and requires minimum maintenance. Made in the USA, this model guarantees quality and reliability to its operators. The rack is shipped assembled for instant use.
Main Features Include:
- Proof, hold, and transport baked goods
- Break-resistant and low maintenance
- Horizontal racks with 3" spaces
- (20) half-size sheet pan capacity
- End-loading design for convenience
- Open sides provide optimum air flow
- NSF listed for food safe use
- Easy to clean at all times
- Extruded aluminum construction resists rust and corrosion
- Fully welded for strength and stability
- Corner gussets welded with inside angles
- Minimum flaking or galling
- 5" polyurethane casters for maneuverability
- Floor protection from scuff marks
- Shipped assembled for instant use
- Overall dimensions: 20-3/8"Wx26"Dx69-3/4"H
FIVE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY, LIFETIME GUARANTEE AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION
This Product Ranks 29 Out Of 109 In Pan Racks.