Nemco 6600 - Super Shot Countertop Steamer
Instantly Revive Cold Foods, Giving Them Back Their Warm, Moist Flavor in Seconds
The Nemco 6600 Super Shot is a powerful and versatile countertop steamer unit designed for use in your kitchens. Since cooking with hot steam is an energy-efficient cooking method, food steamers like the Nemco 6600 make an intelligent choice for heating up cold, pre-cooked foods faster. It delivers a blast of super-hot steam; hotter than +212°F, to bring cold, pre-cooked or baked foods back to life by reheating them in no time without that soggy feel. You can also store your favorite foods inside you want to keep warm at a certain temperature. From steaming buns, rolls, bagels and tortillas to melting cheese and reheating precooked pasta and meat balls, Nemco Super Shot guarantees excellent versatility in its performance.
Nemco 6600 Super Shot is a half-size pan model and made of durable and corrosion-resistant stainless steel exterior for lasting performance even in busy environments. The cast aluminum interior adds to its durability and allows easy cleaning. It is designed with a 30-minute preheat capability, after which it is ready to use. It takes only 30 seconds to make your food go from cold/frozen to hot and fresh, thus boosting your productivity. This steamer unit also features a unique perforated diffuser-pan-trivet combination that ensure no clogging.
This versatile countertop steamer by Nemco has an easy-to-use design that works with a simple push-button operation. Just a simple push of the button releases a "shot" of hot steam to quickly reheat your food. An on/off rocker switch and a "steam" button on the front will allow anyone in your kitchen staff to operate it for remarkable results. All you need to do is plug it into a socket, add plain tap water for steam, and push the button! Also, it has a compact footprint, which allows it to be placed on virtually any countertop space.
This impressive Nemco electric steamer comes with an upgraded built-in nylon water reservoir for steaming function, which you need to fill manually. The corrosion-resistant design with no welded joints ensures no leaks. The unit is complete with non-slip rubber fit. The overall dimensions of the unit is 16-1/2" W x 17-1/4" D x 8-1/4" H and weighs 38 lbs. Cord and plug included.
A countertop steamer like this allows you to save crucial floor space, making it an incredible addition to restaurants, bistros, diners, catering outlets, etc. When looking for quick reheating of food, ease of use, and spectacular performance, you can get an all-in-one solution in the Nemco 6600 Super Shot steamer.
Additional features include:
- Durable construction of aluminum and stainless steel components to withstand heavy use and allows easy cleaning
- Nemco Super Shot reheats and restores fresh-made flavor of day-old, stored pre-cooked and baked food items
- Top surface is power coated in black to resists scratches
- Designed to hold a 2-7/8" deep half-size steam pan
- 30-min. preheat feature heats up the water, so the unit is ready to use
- Maintains moisture, texture and flavor of food through convenient use of hot steam
- Illuminated on/off rocker switch indicates when the unit is activated
- Designed with easy-to-use, single push-button operation to release an instant +212°F pulse of steam
- Perforated diffuser pan and trivet combination to prevent clogging
- Self-contained water reservoir holds manually filled tap water
- Super-compact size is ideal for use on any countertop surface
- 4 non-slip feet keeps the in place, taking away all your worries related to unwanted movement or sliding during use
- Electrical Requirements: Voltage: 120V; Power: 1800 Watt; Amps: 15; Power cord: 120V NEMA 5-15P
- Ideal for use in commercial food service establishments
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 15 Out Of 44 In Countertop Steamers.
|Pan Capacity:||(1) half-size pan|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 72|