Nemco 6110A-ICL Food Warmer, One 4 Qt. Well, 350 Watts
Keep Foods Within Serving Temperature Guidelines
This Nemco 6110A-ICL Food Warmer is perfect for serving chili, marinara, baked potato soup, gravies, BBQ sauce, dessert toppings, and more in cafeterias, buffets, and catering events. Its coiled tubular heating element provides controlled and even heating. The even distribution of heat prevents "hot spots". The unit also comes with a "no-drip rim" to prevent the spilling of food items. The Twin warmers on this unit are fitted with separate thermostats with independent controls. This food warmer has heavy-duty stainless steel wells that ensure durability and long life.
The exterior is made of 400 Series stainless steel. Its heating elements are attached to an aluminum heat dissipater plate for maximum efficiency. The thermostats allow the unit to keep food items warm up to 212°F. Its compact design is ideal for small spaces and comes with (3) insets, (3) lids, and (3) ladles. The long handle of the ladles allows users to safely pour or serve food items. The 120V model comes with a 6 ft cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug while the 220V model comes with a 3.5 ft cord and a NEMA 6-15P plug. Moreover, the 230V unit has an 8.2 ft cord and a CEE 7-7 plug.
All 120V and 220V models in this food warmer are certified by the United States and Canadian Underwriter's Laboratory and listed in the National Sanitation Foundation. The 230V models are National Sanitation Foundation listed and CE certified.
Main Features Include:
- For serving soups, sauces, gravies, and dessert toppings
- Perfect for cafeterias, buffets, and catering events
- Coiled tubular heating element
- Even heat distribution prevents "hot spots"
- "No-drip rim" to prevent spilling
- Twin warmers fitted with separate thermostats
- (3) heavy-duty stainless steel wells
Exterior made of 400 Series stainless steel
- Heating elements attached aluminum heat dissipater plate for maximum efficiency
- Warms food at maximum 212°F
- Compact design ideal for small spaces
- (3) insets, (3) lids, and (3) ladles
- 120V models come with a 6 ft cord and a NEMA 5-15P plug
- 220V models come with 3.5 ft cord and NEMA 6-15P plug
- 230V units have 8.2 ft cord and a CEE 7-7 plug
- All 120V and 220V models United States and Canadian Underwriter's Laboratory certified and National Sanitation Foundation listed
- 230V models National Sanitation Foundation listed and CE certified
This Product Ranks 56 Out Of 149 In Food Warmers.
|Capacity:||(1) 4 Qt. Wells|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||up to +212°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 96|