Nemco 55050AN-C Commercial Spiral Fry Cutter
Turn Potatoes Into Platefuls of Unique Fries That Serve Up Big Profits
The Nemco 55050AN-C is a spiral fry cutter for restaurants, cafes, bistros, bars, and snack shacks for serving guests perfectly shaped, crispy, and delicious fries. This manual cutter cuts low to medium volume of potatoes, saving and resources at a busy foodservice setup. Also, the wastage is zero to minimal with this cutter since it cuts the whole potato. Its compact size and lightweight aids easy storage and movement from one tabletop to another.The spiral fry cutter is made of commercial-grade cast aluminum and has a stainless steel front plate and blade. The unit can be easily removed from its mount for cleaning purposes. The handle and threaded screw minimize user effort while slicing the potatoes. The unit assures superior performance by processing up to 70 count potatoes. The cutter can accommodate 6" large potatoes at a time.It is perfect for kitchens with space constraints. It can be placed on any flat surface and has both, left- and right-hinged operation available. Different accessories sold separately for users to cut potatoes in different shapes and sizes. The unit is NSF listed, meets public safety, health, and environment standards.Main Features Include:
- Spiral fry cutter for restaurants, cafes, bistros, bars, and snack shacks
- Low to medium volume cutting
- Zero food wastage
- Handle and threaded screw minimize user effort while slicing
- Lightweight and compact design
- Commercial-grade cast aluminum construction
- Stainless steel front plate and blade
- Processes 70 count potatoes
- Maximum potato size: 6"
- Easy to clean
- Left- and right-hinged options available
- NSF listed
- Overall Dimension: 5-1/2"Wx14-1/2"Dx9-1/2"H
- Weight: 5 lbs.
TWO YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY AGAINST MANUFACTURER'S DEFECTS
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 48 In Commercial French Fry Cutters.
|Construction Material:||Cast aluminum with stainless steel|