National Public Seating 9200 Dome Back Stack Chair
High Quality Vinyl and Fabric Upholstery Options
The National Public Seating 9260-BT is a 9200 Series dome back stack chair that will make a great seating choice for any social setting, including auditoriums, convention halls, and banquet halls. This stacking chair has a dome-style back and has a 2 thick welted waterfall foam seat for maximum comfort. The seat is upholstered, constructed from high-quality 18-gauge, steel tube frame with underseat and H-braces for durability and strength. There is a handhold on the back of the chair to make the lifting and stacking process easy. The chair has silvervein, mocha, and black frame finishing options.
- Ideal for any social setting like auditoriums, convention halls, and banquet halls
- Dome-style back
- 2" thick, double stitched foam waterfall seat
- High-quality square steel tubing frame
- Underseat H-shaped brace for extra support
- Built-in handhold for simple lifting and stacking
- Available in silvervein, mocha, and black frame finish
- Available in multiple vinyl and upholstered seat options
- Dimensions: 18Wx20Dx34H
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 25 In Stacking Chairs.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 322|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this chair appropriate for a commercial setting?
- Yes, this chair is designed for daily commercial use. Suitable also for home use.
What is the CA 117 fire retardant standard?
- All upholstered furniture sold into California must meet certain flame retardance standards. California Technical Bulletin 117, otherwise known as CA117 or CAL117, requires that certain furniture materials, such as the upholstery or the padding, pass open flame and smolder tests. This regulation is only legally binding in California, but it has become the national standard for upholstered furniture flammabiliy.
Does this product comply with CA 117?
- Yes, this product does comply with CA 117.
Will this chair scratch my floor?
- This chair features non-marring plastic floor glides to prevent scratching and scuff marks.