Multi-Task Timer and Clock
Used in Cafes Worldwide!
Stay on top of everything and make sure nothing burns in your kitchen. Keep a check on your food with the CDN TM8 Multi-Task Timer and Clock. The clock features a digital display for showing 24-hour time. You can also use it as a stopwatch or timer to make sure you don't miss an important step in baking or cooking.
Features memory retention, this clock helps you count in seconds, minutes, and hours. There are six (6) push buttons to control operations of this clock. There is a sliding mode switch for choosing between options of a stopwatch and clock. The clock has a stand, magnet, and pocket clip so that you can mount this clock on a wall, keep it in your pocket, or put it on a countertop, per your convenience.
Main Features Include:
- CDN model TM8 Multi-Task Timer is constructed from ABS plastic
- It has time capacity of 24 hours
- The clock has a sliding mode switch to shift from stopwatch to clock and vice-versa
- It has a dimension of 4"x4"x1"
- There are total of 6 push buttons to set the timer or alarm
- This clock features a stand, pocket clip, and magnet
- Maximum of 24 hours can be displayed in this clock
- The clock has an LCD display
- Light enough to store in your pocket
- It has a memory feature to keep your timings in check
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 33 In Commercial Kitchen Timers.
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 152|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I turn the timer off?
- The timer has been built to remain on at all times, even when not in use, with no extra drainage on the battery life.
Can I adjust the volume of the alarm?
- No. The volume is set at the preprogrammed level and cannot be adjusted.
What is international time?
- International time is the same as military time: it has 24 hours instead of AM and PM.
What does the red switch do?
- The red sliding mode switch allows the user to choose timer functions that will show on the display.