Moyer Diebel SW600 72"W Pass Through Conveyor Glasswasher
The Moyer Diebel SW600 is a fully automatic pass through glasswasher. This unit is 72"W, with stainless steel construction. Cool water final rinse ensures steady supply of clean, cool glasses ready for immediate use, reducing labor and breakage. The built-in three pump injection system uses iodine or chlorine sanitizer. An injector system allows the use of separate sanitizer and rinse aid. Upper and lower wash and rinse arms ensure complete and proper cleaning. One of the best advantages is that no steam is generated behind the bar, keeping the area cool for employees. The SW600 can clean up to 2,000 glasses per hour. The polypropylene conveyor belt eliminates chippiing of stemware. Automatic operation includes a glass activated shut-off switch. A two-door cabinet provides convenient storage of chemicals. Please specify left-to-right or right-to-left operation. A 6' cord and plug is included. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Moyer Diebel SW600 pass through glasswasher.
- Weight: 285 lbs.
- Width: 72"
- Depth: 22"
- Height: 381⁄2"
- Clearance through machine: 101⁄4"
- Voltage: 208/220V, single phase
- Capacity: up to 2,000 glasses per hour
- Left-to-Right or Right-to-Left operation (please specify)
- Cool water final rinse
- Built-in three pump injection system
- Polypropylene belt conveyor
- 6' cord and plug included
- Fully automatic operation with glass activated shut-off switch
- NSF and UL listed
ONE YEAR PARTS, 90 DAY LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 2 out of 10 in Conveyor Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||2,000 glasses per hour|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.