Moyer Diebel SW400 48"W Pass Through Conveyor Glasswasher
Increase efficiency by washing up to 2,000 glasses an hour with the Moyer Diebel SW400
The Moyer Diebel SW400 is a 48"W fully automatic pass-through conveyor type glasswasher that makes a convenient and highly efficient glassware cleaning solution for even the busiest foodservice facilities. Ideal for medium to large food establishments, this versatile glasswasher is constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel. This pass-through glasswasher is designed for quality and superior performance. Equipped with a powerful washing system, this glasswasher unit has a capacity to wash and rinse approximately 2,000 glasses every hour. The final rinse by cool water ensures a consistent supply of clean, cool glassware ready for immediate use, while reducing labor and breakage issues. For complete cleaning of glasses, the glasswasher comes with upper and lower rinse and wash arms. The polypropylene conveyor belt of this glasswasher protects glassware from chipping.
The Moyer Diebels glasswasher features a new, built-in three pump injection system. This allows the use of separate rinse aid and sanitizer (chlorine or iodine) to save on chemical costs. The pumps are precisely calibrated to inject the right amount of chemical each time. The double door cabinet underneath works as a convenient storage space for easy access to the required chemicals. This fully automatic glasswasher features a glass activated shut-off switch for energy conservation. The glasswasher keeps the working area cool for staff as there is no steam generated at the back of the bar. Two (2) splash curtains keep the surroundings clean by minimizing water splashes. It comes with a 6 NEMA 6-15p cord and plug set included. It requires 208V or 220V, single phase electrical connection to operate. It is available in left-to-right or right-to-left operation; please specify the flow direction you want.
- Moyer Diebel SW400 48"W Pass Through Conveyor Glasswasher for medium to large food establishments
- Available in (2) flow direction options: left to right and right to left
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction for reliable performance
- Wash and rinse capacity: 2,000 glasses every hour
- Hot water requirement: 3 gallon
- Cold water requirement: 2.8 gpm
- Cool water final rinse function prevents glassware breakage and ensures immediate supply of usable glasses
- Upper and lower rinse and wash arms for effective cleaning
- Polypropylene conveyor belt prevents glassware chipping
- Built-in three pump injection system for separate rinse aid and sanitizer (chlorine or iodine)
- Double door cabinet to store chemicals within easy reach
- Glass activated shut-off switch
- Cool work area as no steam is generated at the back
- (2) splash curtains for cleanliness
- 6 NEMA 6-15p cord and plug set for installation
- Requires 208V or 220V, single phase electrical connection
ONE YEAR PARTS, 90 DAY LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 8 In Glasswashers.
|Capacity:||2,000 glasses per hour|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.