Moyer Diebel MD44 High Temp Conveyor Dishwasher, 70 Degree Booster
The MoyerDiebelMD44 High Temp Conveyor Dishwasher is a high-efficiency unit built for processing 219 racks per hour. The unit uses only 0.59 gals of water per rack which makes it a cost-effective solution for foodservice business owners. The high-temperature mechanism of this machine offers high performance. ENERGYSTAR® qualified, the unit saves maximum amount of energy and comes with an integrated 27 kW 70°Frise booster heater. It features easy-to-clean stainless steel upper and lower wash and rinse arms. An anti-jam conveyor drive system allows smooth operation of the machine while the single point utility connections make it easy for the machine to be hooked to an electrical connection.
MoyerDiebelMD44 has stainless steel vent cowls and an extra curtain set for maximum temperature retention. It has standard clearance that easily accommodates 18"x26" sheet pans. For quick identification of any operation issues, the dishwasher has built-in diagnostics. The model is available in 208V, 240V, and 480V, three-phase variants. An option of left-to-right and right-to-left configuration is also available. Two 20"x20" racks are included on the machine along with a peg, and one flat. The controls aretop-mountedfor easy access and convenience in operation. Appropriate for busy foodservice locations, the machine can handle heavy-duty conditionswhere bulky and large dishes need to be cleaned.
The conveyor is 44" long and ensures smooth operation throughout the day, thanks to the Anti-Jam drive system. An energy sentinel for low water usage is installed on the machine. NSF and ULlisted,the machine is appropriate to be used in foodservice conditions. Other features include chemical connections, vent fan interlock and table limit switch connections, energy sentinel, extended vent cowls with stack and dampers.
- MoyerDiebelMD44 High Temp Conveyor Dishwasher high-efficiency unit built for processing 219 racks per hour
- Uses only 0.59 gal of water per rack
- Cost-effective solution for foodservice business owners
- High-temperature mechanism offers high performance
- ENERGYSTAR® qualified, saves maximum amount of energy
- Comes with an integrated 27 kW 70°F rise booster heater
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Anti-jam conveyor drive system for smooth operation
- Single point utility connections for easy electrical connection
- Stainless steel vent cowls and an extra curtain set for maximum temperature retention
- Standard clearance easily accommodates 18"x26" sheet pans
- Built-in diagnostics for quick identification of operation issues
- Available in 208V, 240V, and 480V, three-phase variants
- Left-to-right and right-to-left configuration options available
- Two 20"x20" racks included
- Peg, and one flat also included
- Top-mounted controls for easy access and convenience in operation
- Appropriate for busy foodservice locations
- Can handle heavy-duty conditions where bulky and large dishes need to be cleaned
- 44" long and ensures smooth operation throughout the day, thanks to the Anti-Jam drive system
- Energy sentinel for low water
- NSF and UL listed
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 9 In Conveyor Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||219 racks per hour|
|Voltage:||208V | 240V | 480V|
|Water Usage:||0.59 gallons of water per rack|
Frequently Asked Questions
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.