Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F Undercounter High Temperature Dishwasher - 70 Degree Rise
Economical and Efficient
This undercounter Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F is available through Central Restaurant Products. This design features stainless steel top and side panels. This dishwasher, Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F is economical and efficient. This model has automatic water level regulation. This Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F includes built-in detergent and rinse aid pumps. This product has upper and lower interchangeable wash arms. Soft start that reduces breaking and chipping. This high temperature Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F rise sentry ensures a 180° final rinse. This thermostatically controlled wash tank heater maintains water at required temperature. This Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F uses 1.8 gallons of water per rack. This model has a 27 racks per hour capacity. This Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F, known as a dishwasher, has a fully automatic 141 second cycle time. This unit has a 153⁄4"H door opening and pumped drain. Central Restaurant Products offers this Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F with a one year parts and labor warranty.
This Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F has these main features:
- Uses 1.8 gallons of water per rack
- 27 racks per hour capacity
- 70° Rise Booster Heater
- Fully automatic cycle, 141 second cycle time
- 208/240V. 24"Wx243⁄4"Dx333⁄4"H ovall
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
Product ranks 7 out of 30 in Undercounter Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||27 racks per hour|
|Phase:||Multiphase allows for infield conversion from single phase to three phase|
|Water Usage:||1.8 gallons of water per rack|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 189|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
What are the benefits of an undercounter dishwasher over a three-compartment sink?
- Undercounter dishmachines take up less space than three-compartment sinks, and always properly sanitize the load, so can be a great choice when space is tight and/or when looking to enhance food safety.
I have a lot of pots and pans, half sheet pans, and large mixing bowls to wash. How do I choose the right undercounter dishwasher?
- First, the door opening and inside height of undercounter dishmachines vary a lot. For the products mentioned, you'll need the largest door opening size. Second, depending on the volume of soiled wares being washed per day, a door type or conveyor dishwasher may be a better choice for these types of products. You can always call, chat or text us for an expert product consultation!
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.