Moyer Diebel 201HT-70F Undercounter High Temperature Dishwasher - 70 Degree Rise
Economical and Efficient
The MoyerDiebel201HT-70F Undercounter High-Temperature Dishwasher is a highly durable and efficient commercial kitchen equipment that can reduce operating cost and labor. It features astainless steeltop and side panels that add durability to the structure. The automatic water level regulation mechanism makes operation highly efficient and cost-effective. The built-in detergent and rinse aid pumps provide greater precision in cleaning of dishes. There are upper and lower interchangeable wash arms for deep and thorough cleaning of each dish. Its soft start mechanism prevents chipping and breaking of dishes.
Thermostatically controlled, the wash tank heater effectively maintains water at the required temperature for efficient cleaning of dishes. It uses 1.8 gal of water to clean 27 racks per hour. The cleaning cycle is fully automatic and takes around 141 seconds to finish. Its advanced digital temperature monitoring system helps users keep a check on the water temperature levels. Advance service diagnostics on this dishwasher notify users whenever servicing is needed. A counterbalance door can be easily opened for storing dishes of different types and sizes. A built-in 40°Fbooster is provided on the unit.
A 153/4" H dooropening along with a pumped drain is provided for easy loading and unloading of dishes. The multi-power feature on this unit allows for infield conversion on 208/240V single or three-phase variants. This unit has the Rinse Sentry mechanism that extends the rinse cycle to give all dishes a 180°Fhot final rinse. For heavily soiled wares, the dishwasher has the Scrub feature that extends the wash cycle to remove all the dirt. ItsDelimefeature extends the cleaning cycle by 20 minutes for thorough cleaning of the unit.
- MoyerDiebel201HT-70F Undercounter High-Temperature Dishwasher, highly durable and efficient commercial kitchen equipment
- Reduces operating cost and labor
- Stainless steel top and side panels add durability
- Automatic water level regulation mechanism for cost-effective operation
- Built-in detergent and rinse aid pumps for precise dish cleaning
- Upper and lower interchangeable wash arms for thorough washing
- Soft start mechanism to prevent chipping and breaking of dishes
- Thermostatically-controlled wash tank heater
- Uses 1.8 gal of water to clean 27 racks per hour
- Fully automatic cleaning cycle takes around 141 seconds to complete
- Advanced digital temperature monitoring system to keep a check on water temperature levels
- Advance service diagnostics notify users whenever servicing is needed
- Counterbalance door
- Built-in 40°F booster
- 153/4" H door opening a pumped drain for easy loading and unloading of dishes
- Multi-power feature for infield conversion on 208/240V single or three-phase variants
- Rinse Sentry mechanism extends rinse cycle to give all dishes a 180°F hot final rinse
- Scrub feature extends cleaning cycle to clean heavily soiled wares
- Delimefeature extends cycle by 20 minutes for thorough cleaning of the unit
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 27 In Undercounter Dishwashers.
|Capacity:||27 racks per hour|
|Phase:||Multiphase allows for infield conversion from single phase to three phase|
|Water Usage:||1.8 gallons of water per rack|
|Web Warranty:||ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 189|
|Web Product Rank:||This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 27 In Undercounter Dishwashers.|
Frequently Asked Questions
This is a high temperature dishmachine. Is this the right choice for me?
- High temp units use heat instead of chemicals to sanitize your soiled wares.
PROS of high temp units: They greatly save you money on chemicals, clean greasy and sticky items more effectively (think cheese, egg yolk, lipstick), dry dishes more effectively, and don't leave a chemical residue or odor on your glasses.
CONS of high temp units: They use more energy than low temp (chemical sanitizing) machines, usually release steam when the door is opened after a cycle, and have a higher initial cost.
What are the benefits of an undercounter dishwasher over a three-compartment sink?
- Undercounter dishmachines take up less space than three-compartment sinks, and always properly sanitize the load, so can be a great choice when space is tight and/or when looking to enhance food safety.
I have a lot of pots and pans, half sheet pans, and large mixing bowls to wash. How do I choose the right undercounter dishwasher?
- First, the door opening and inside height of undercounter dishmachines vary a lot. For the products mentioned, you'll need the largest door opening size. Second, depending on the volume of soiled wares being washed per day, a door type or conveyor dishwasher may be a better choice for these types of products. You can always call, chat or text us for an expert product consultation!
Do I need to put a water filter on this unit?
- Testing your water for hardness is always a good idea, even if you know what your area's water is like in general. Hard water can be very rough on commercial dishmachines. Depending on the quality of incoming water, a water softener and/or water filtration system may be recommended. Ask your Product Consultant for more information! You must still routinely check your dishwasher for scale buildup, and delime when necessary. Scale can quickly cause problems with a machine's performance, and most manufacturers won't cover scale-related service in their warranties.
Our dishes aren't getting dry enough. What could be the issue?
- A common reason for glasses and other dishware not drying completely is not using enough rinse-aid. Checking rinse-aid levels, and adjusting as necessary, should be a part of your establishment's daily routine.