Mottled Melamine Six Compartment Tray - For Right Hand Use - 15"Wx10"D
Mottled Trays Put The Fun Back Into Your Lunch Program
The Mottled Melamine Tray brings art to the kitchen with its colorful finish. The tray is made with melamine material, which gives it a high-gloss smooth finish similar to that of porcelain or ceramic. The melamine resin also makes the tray quite sturdy and shatter-resistant.
Rigors of regular usage wont easily leave scratches or signs of abrasion on the tray, leaving it with the same like-new appearance for a long time even after regular use. The melamine build also benefits the user's everyday health, since the plastic used is food-safe and BPA-free. The shatter-resistant body of this tray makes it suitable for cleaning in a dishwasher. This means that kitchens running on a busy schedule can also use the tray without having to give it the extra attention of hand-cleaning.
The tray features a unique abstract pattern, somewhat reminiscent of Van Gogh's famous painting, Starry Night. An array of colors come together on its glossy surface to create quite an eye-pleasing design. Its beautiful appeal is perfect for fine dining, be it in indoor places or outdoor. The six-compartment construction makes it a highly practical addition for domestic as well as commercial kitchens. Extremely resistant to stains, it can be used to serve a plethora of snacks, appetizers, and amuse bouche. With a dimension of 15"Wx10"D, it is easy to stack when not in use.
Additional features include:
- The Mottled Melamine Tray #17K-047 boasts a shatter-resistant melamine construction
- It is resistant to stains and abrasion caused by everyday use
- The tray is designed for right-hand use
- It is a practical kitchen accessory with six compartments
- Finished in a creative splash of colors, it has a premium look suitable for cafeterias and restaurants
- Mottled Melamine Tray Dimensions: 15"Wx10"D
- Mottled Melamine Tray Weight: 15 lbs.
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 48 In Compartment Cafeteria Trays.
|Color:||Blues | Greens|
|Style:||Right hand use|