Moisture Holding Cabinet - 71"H, Adjustable Slide Spacing, 17 Pan Capacity
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
Full Height Moisture Holding Cabinet has an Aluminum insulated interior and high density polyethylene armor which retain heat and save energy. Cool-to-touch exterior with molded-in hand-holds on all four corners, making it easy to maneuver. Adjustable digital thermostat from +80°F to +200°F. Moisture at various temperatures for holding or proofing. Keeps meats and other dense products moist even at high temperatures, proofs with moisture at low temperatures. Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release. High heat moisture control module is removable without tools. 275/8"Wx331/2"Dx71"H. 250 lbs.
- 5" casters, two with brakes
- 120V. 6' cord and plug included.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 51 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Construction Material:||Aluminum insulated interior and high density polyethylene armor|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug included|
|Door Type:||dutch, choice of solid or lexan|
|Pan Capacity:||(17) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.