Moisture Holding Cabinet - 44"H, Adjustable Slide Spacing, 8 Pan Capacity
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
Half Height Moisture holding cabinet has an Aluminum which retain heat and save energy. Cool-to-touch exterior with molded-in hand-holds on all four corners, making it easy to maneuver. Adjustable digital thermostat from +80°F to +200°F. Moisture at various temperatures for holding or proofing. Keeps meats and other dense products moist even at high temperatures, proofs with moisture at low temperatures. Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release. High heat moisture control module is removable without tools. 28"Wx31.5"Dx44"H. 173 lbs.
- 5" casters, two with brakes
- 120V. 6' cord and plug included.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 9 out of 46 in Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Door Type:||Full Length Clear Door|
|Pan Capacity:||(8) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.