Beverage-Air SMF49HC-1 School Milk Cooler - Single Access, Forced Air, 17.3 Cu. Ft.
Store Milk and Keep it Cool While Allowing for Self-Service
Perfect to be used in cafeterias, dining halls, schools, universities, and institutions; the Beverage-Air SMF49HC-1 forced air school milk cooler is suitable for high demand food service conditions. It has the capacity of holding up to 12 milk crates and provide quick, easy self-serve beverage service. Its high strength reinforced stainless steel floor makes the unit much more durable than other milk coolers. A cylinder lock on the unit prevents tampering while the external thermometer lets users monitor cabinet temperature.
Using the R290 environmentally-friendly refrigerant, the unit can easily hold milk temperatures from +36deg;F to +40°F. The entire cabinet is foamed-in-place using environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation. Installed as standard components, the lids, doors, adjustable hinges, and door latches are made of durable stainless steel material. The steel wire floor racks are heavy-duty and epoxy coated for resistance from corrosion. For users to easily carry out the cleaning tasks, the floor has a centrally located drain that can be connected to a drain hose with the help of a hose adaptor.
SMF49HC has flexible compression gaskets fitted on its doors that ensures a tight seal. There are safety bumpers on the self-latching doors/lids. The four (4) 6" swivel casters on this milk cooler have locks on the two at the front to ensure safe installation at a facility along with easy maneuverability. This cooler requires a 120V electrical connection to function effectively.
Main Features Include:
- Single Access
- Forced air refrigeration
- Holds up to 12 milk crates and provides quick, easy self-serve beverage service
- High strength reinforced stainless steel floor
- Four (4) 6" swivel casters with two locks to ensure safe installation at a facility and easy maneuverability
- Requires a 120V electrical connection to function
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 16 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Cord & Plug:||8'|
|Exterior:||White or Stainless|
|Interior:||Galvanized or Stainless|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +40°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this SMF49HC-1-S, are made in the USA
What is the difference between a cold wall and forced air milk cooler?
- Cold Wall Milk Coolers utilize a cold-wall evaporator where tubes are installed directly into interior walls of the unit. The cooling is then even spread through all walls of the unit, providing a cold box. This method of cooling is well-suited for tightly packed storage of product.Forced Air Milk Coolers are powered by a fan mounted inside of the unit. The unit worked similarly to a window air conditioner unit where the fan vents out the back of the cooler. Inside the cooler, the fans circulate air over an evaporator coil which removes the heat from the air and cools the units and contents inside.