Beverage-Air SM34HC School Milk Cooler - Single Access, Cold Wall, 13.6 Cu. Ft.
Store Milk and Keep it Cool While Allowing for Self-Service
Serve chilled milk to students in your school with the Beverage-Air SM34HC Milk Cooler as it is the perfect combination of capacity and performance. This single cold wall cooler has a single floor rack with capacity to hold 8 milk crates measuring 13"x13". Available in either White or Stainless steel exteriors. Both options are perfect when it comes to strength and long-lasting performance. The front door with flip-up tops makes it easy for students to access the cooler themselves. This door has a self-latching with lock feature for the safety of beverages during non-operating hours.
Beverage-Air's Milk Cooler maintains temperature from +36°F to +40°F to preserve milk for the entire day. To keep a check on the unit's temperature, there is an external dial thermometer. The foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation of this cooler ensures cabinet structure and makes sure that cold air is retained for a long period of time. Floor drain is centrally located for easy cleaning, connecting to drain hose with hose adapter. This model has 4" heavy duty plate casters (including 2 with locks), providing maximum support and stability in your school kitchen.
- Beverage-Air model SM34HC Milk Cooler is a single cold wall unit
- Single floor rack for floor protection
- Capacity 8 milk crates measuring 13"x13"
- Two (2) construction options for reliability and strength 1) Stainless steel exterior/interior 2) White-colored steel exterior and stainless steel or galvanized steel interior
- Front door with flip-up tops for self-access by students
- Self-latching with lock feature for safety during non-operative hours
- Maintains temperature from +36°F to +40°F
- External dial thermometer to keep a check on temperature
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for cabinet structure and cold air retention
- Drain at bottom for easy cleaning and maintenance
- 4 swivel casters (including 2 with locks) for maximum support and stability
- ENERGY STAR rated
THREE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, SEVEN YEAR COMPRESSOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 7 Out Of 39 In Milk Coolers.
|Cord & Plug:||8'|
|Exterior:||White or Stainless|
|Interior:||Galvanized or Stainless|
|Temp Range:||+36°F to +40°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Beverage Air products manufactured?
- All Beverage Air products, including this SM34N-S, are made in the USA
What is the difference between a cold wall and forced air milk cooler?
- Cold Wall Milk Coolers utilize a cold-wall evaporator where tubes are installed directly into interior walls of the unit. The cooling is then even spread through all walls of the unit, providing a cold box. This method of cooling is well-suited for tightly packed storage of product.Forced Air Milk Coolers are powered by a fan mounted inside of the unit. The unit worked similarly to a window air conditioner unit where the fan vents out the back of the cooler. Inside the cooler, the fans circulate air over an evaporator coil which removes the heat from the air and cools the units and contents inside.