Middleby Marshall PS528G Double Stack Gas Countertop Conveyor Oven
Easily bake delicious pizzas in a small space with the PS528G gas countertop conveyor oven, which is exclusively available at Central Restaurant Products. The double stack conveyor oven is ideally suited for kiosk and express-style locations where smaller ovens are required. The stainless steel front, sides and interior is durable for the long-lasting use in a commercial setting. The patented Energy Management System reduces energy consumption and increases cooking efficiency to save on utility bills. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. This unit has a 28"L cooking chamber with an 18"W belt and reversible conveyor direction to fit multiple large size pizzas. Microprocessor-controlled bake time and conveyor speed allow for precise cooking and consistency all day long! A 15"W front window allows you to access the product while it is in the cooking chamber. Removeable parts make for easy cleaning. This double stack oven ships natural gas, but is field convertible to LP gas. 208V connection required. This model is furnished with 4" legs. Single stack (#355-022) and triple stack (#355-024) ovens are also available. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Middleby Marshall PS528G gas conveyor oven.
Free stand included with purchase of this double stack oven, a $749 value!
- Weight: 650 lbs.
- Width: 68"
- Depth: 403⁄4"
- Height: 369⁄16"
- Belt Length: 50"
- Belt Width: 18"
- Free Start Up After Installation
- Double stack configuration
- Ships Natural gas but field convertible to LP gas; 208V connection required
- 100,000 BTU
- Up to 600°F temperature
- 28"L cooking chamber
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Reversible conveyor direction
- 4" legs
- Includes 6" and 12" extension trays
- 6' cord and plug included
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 10 out of 46 in Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Cord & Plug:||6' Cord with NEMA Plug|
|Temp Range:||Up to 300°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 101|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.