Middleby Marshall PS528E Electric Conveyor Pizza Oven, 208V, Single Stack
The Middleby Marshall PS528E Electric Conveyor Oven is ideal for pizza stores, cafes, and diners to prepare pizzas in busy restaurants and food outlets. It bakes at a lower temperature and is quicker as compared to other ovens. Instead of operating at a high temperature, the hot air columns circulate heat aerodynamically for effective baking. This oven has a 28"L cooking chamber that offers sufficient area to bake a variety of dishes. Its 18"W reversible conveyor belt allows the user to direct the food through the chamber in a controlled way. The speed of conveyor and baking time is regulated by the microprocessor controls. The temperature of this conveyor oven can be set up to 600°F. The baking time can be set from 1 to 30 minutes. This oven includes a 15"W window at the front to keep a check on food while it is getting baked. A removable crumb pan collects food debris and particles to keep the cooking chamber clean.
This single stack oven has a stainless steel construction that assures durability. All parts of this oven are removable for easy service. Its 4" furnished legs give maximum strength on a rough surface. The oven includes a 6 ft cord and plug. It requires a 208V, 3-phase electrical connection
Main Features Include:
- Conveyor oven for pizza places, cafes, and diners
- Bakes at lower temperature
- Air columns circulate heat aerodynamically
- 28"L cooking chamber for sufficient baking area
- 18"W reversible conveyor belt to direct food through chamber
- Speed and baking time regulated by microprocessor controls
- Temperature can be set up to 600°F
- Baking time can be set from 1 to 30 minutes
- 15"W window at the front
- Crumb pan collects food debris
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- All parts are removable for service
- 4" furnished legs give maximum strength
- 6 ft cord and plug set included
- Electrical connection: 208V, 3-phase for smooth operation
- Overall dimensions: 68"Wx40-3/4"Dx21-1/8"H
- Weight: 325 lbs
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 101|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.