Middleby Marshall PS528E Countertop Conveyor Oven, 240V, Single Stack
The Middleby Marshall PS528E electric countertop conveyor oven is available exclusively at Central Restaurant Products. It is ideally suited for kiosk and express-style locations where smaller ovens are required. This oven has a stainless steel front, sides and interior. Its patented Energy Management System reduces energy consumption and increases cooking efficiency. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. This unit has a 28"L cooking chamber with an 18"W belt and reversible conveyor direction. Microprocessor-controlled bake time and conveyor speed allow for precise cooking. A 15"W front window allows you to access the product while it is in the cooking chamber. Removeable parts make for easy cleaning. This model is furnished with 4" legs. This single stack oven is 240V, three phase. Double stack (#355-029) and triple stack (#355-030) ovens are also available with this voltage. Central Restaurant Products offers free shipping on the Middleby Marshall PS528E-1 electric conveyor oven.
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Width: 68"
- Depth: 403/4"
- Height: 211/8"
- Belt Length: 50"
- Belt Width: 18"
- Free Start Up After Installation
- Single stack configuration
- Voltage: 240V, three phase
- Up to 600°F temperature
- 28"L cooking chamber
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Reversible conveyor direction
- 1-30 minute bake time range
- 4" legs
- Includes 6" and 12" extension trays
- 6' cord and plug included
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.