Middleby Marshall PS520G-CP Digital Countertop Gas Conveyor Oven
The Middleby Marshall PS520G-CP Bakes Faster and at a Lower Temperature than Other Ovens
A one-stop solution for easy and quick baking, this Middleby Marshall PS520G Digital Countertop gas conveyor oven is compact in design. Highly convenient, this gas conveyor oven bakes both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. Cool air within the system is eliminated with the hot air streams which tend to insulate the product. Popularly known as a pizza oven, it has patented EMS for safety purposes. It provides efficient heat transfer and the energy is conserved as air is recycled from heater to product. This oven can easily function with minimal monitoring. Place your pizza and do your other tasks simultaneously without any hindrance and your favorite pizza will be ready in few minutes!
Designed to offer optimum efficiency, it reduces gas consumption. Features a 20"L cooking chamber for easy cooking and has an 18" belt. This Middleby Marshall PS520G gas conveyor oven is made of a stainless steel front, sides, top and interior that ensures lasting construction and withstands heavy and rough use. This countertop gas conveyor oven provides efficient heat transfer and also has a reversible conveyor direction for increased efficiency. Easy to clean and maintain, the conveyor oven comes with many removable parts. For added convenience, this countertop conveyor unit includes a control compartment that helps in quick and easy access. This stackable model is designed for compact spaces. The digital display helps in easy monitoring and quick baking without any inconvenience. Finished with 4" legs, it stands durable and strong.
- Durable stainless steel front, top, sides and interior
- 20"L cooking chamber with 18" belt
- Patented EMS reduces gas consumption
- Furnished with 4" legs
- Stackable up to three high
- Microprocessor-controlled bake time/conveyor speed
- Control compartment for easy and quick access
- Reversible conveyor direction
- Includes a ventilation hood
- Dimensions: 35-1/4"Wx42"Dx23-3/4"H
- Weighs 325 lbs
- Includes two year parts and labor warranty
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +550°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 101|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.