Middleby Marshall PS520G - Double Stack Countertop Conveyor Oven, Gas
Bake Faster And At A Lower Temperature Than Other Ovens
Quickly bake pizzas, cookies, sandwiches and more with the Middleby Marshall PS520G double stack conveyor oven! The countertop oven is made of stainless steel construction for long lasting durability and features a 42"Lx18"W conveyor belt to accomodate 1/2 size sheet pans. The conveyor belt direction is reversible and feeds through an adjustable opening from 21⁄4" to 33⁄4", allowing operators to fit the oven to what is being baked. Middleby oven provide very efficient heat transfer to product, meaning that lower temperatures are required to cook product faster - saving operators money on utilities! However, temperatures are easily to adjust from +200°F to +550°F. This unit includes a free stand with the purchase of 2 or 3 ovens for stacking ($799 value!)Main Features Include:
- Free start up after installation
- Free stand included with the purchase of two or three ovens for stacking, a value of up to $799.
- Conserves energy with patented Energy Management System
- Designed for easy cleaning
- Can be used on counter with or without legs
- Requires 208V connection and is field convertible from Natural to LP gas
- Cooks up to (26) 18" round or (30) fresh dough pizzas per hour
- Unit includes 12" extension tray
- 40,000 BTU
- 351⁄4"Wx42"x3611⁄16"H and weighs 650 lbs.
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +550°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 101|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.