Middleby Marshall PS520E Digital Single Stack Countertop Conveyor Oven - Electric, 208V
Bake Faster And At A Lower Temperature Than Other Ovens
Single Stack Electric Digital Countertop Conveyor Oven
Central Exclusive: Need more than one oven? With the purchase of a double stack (#355-010) or triple stack (#355-012) version of this oven, receive a free stand (#355-017 or #355-018)! Up to a $799 value at no additional cost to you!Bake faster and at a lower temperature with the Middle Marshall PS520E-CP countertop conveyor oven! The single stack, electric oven is designed to allow the oven to be used in Kiosks and express-style locations to maximize product output in confined areas. Vertical columns of hot air move heat within the chamber instead of using high temperatures, which requires lower temperature output and less energy consumption. The 20" long cooking chamber features an 18" belt that is reversible in direction. The 12" extension tray catches product as it finishes or allows orders next into line to be on deck for baking. The stainless steel construction is designed for long lasting durability while withstanding the abuse of daily use. Cook a multitude of products from pizza, bagels, sandwiches, and more!
Patented Energy Management System (EMS) provides efficient heat transfer to and from the product. Combined with streams of hot air, this oven is designed to cook a multitude of products quickly while also saving energy and costs on utility bills. Insulated design keeps the heat inside of the cooking chamber to keep the top and front cool to the touch, protecting operators while moving in a busy kitchen.
The conveyor oven is designed for easy cleaning by featuring removable parts that include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray and removable conveyor belt assembly.
Control compartments are conveniently located for quick and easy access for routine servicing.
- Free start up after installation
- Has +200°F to +550°F temperature range and is 208V. 353/4"
- Stackable (up to 3 high)
- Can be used on counter with or without legs
- Reversible belt direction
- Includes one 12" extension tray
- 6' cord and plug included
Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
Oven only available in the 48 contiguous United States.
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 3 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +550°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.