Middleby Marshall PS520 Gas/LP Triple Digital Countertop Conveyor Oven - Gas, Triple Stack, 60"L
Bake Faster And At A Lower Temperature Than Other Ovens
The Middleby Marshall PS520 is a triple stack conveyor oven from the PS Series that provides a faster and energy-efficient solution against standard single-stack ovens. This countertop oven is an ideal addition to foodservice establishments with limited kitchen space. Each section of this model features a 12" extension tray for easy transfer of food from tray to oven and vice versa. The 20" long cooking chamber can prepare up to (45) 16" pizzas or (39) 18" pizzas within 60 minutes. The 18" long reversible belt allows operators to bake pizzas, pies, cookies, calzones, and much more with ease.
This conveyor triple-stack oven uses 40,000 BTU per hour for maximum efficiency. This unit includes microprocessor controls and digital display to regulate and monitor cook time and temperature. The temperature can be set between 200°F and 550°F. Each stack of this commercial conveyor oven has a crumb pan to collect food and debris.
Designed for operating at lower temperatures than standard ovens, the Middleby Marshall conveyor oven boasts vertical columns of warm air that move aerodynamically for thorough cooking. This unit has a patented EMS (Energy Management System) that improves cooking efficiency and reduces the overall consumption of gas.
The high-quality conveyor oven is constructed from stainless steel for years of durability and easier cleaning. The unit is insulated to keep the front and top cool-to-touch for user-friendly operation. This oven is gas operated and is field convertible from natural to LP. It comes with a 6 ft cord and NEMA L6-20P plug included and requires a 208/240V electrical connection for operation.
Main Features Include:
- Triple stack conveyor oven for fast and uniform baking
- Low-temperature operation
- Ideal for use in commercial foodservice establishments
- 12" extension tray for food loading/unloading
- 18" long reversible belt for user-friendly operation
- Conveyor belt accommodates half-size sheet pans
- Prepares up to (45) 16" pizzas or (39) 18" pizzas
- Heating Power: 40,000 BTU per hour
- Microprocessor controls and digital display for cook time and temperature
- Temperature set between 200°F and 550°F
- Crumb pan collects food and debris
- Hot air moves aerodynamically
- Patented EMS reduces gas consumption
- Stainless steel construction for quick cleaning
- Insulated unit keeps front and top cool-to-touch
- Gas operated and is field convertible
- 6 ft cord and plug set included
- Electrical connection: 208/240V
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 46 in Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Construction Material:||stainless steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +550°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 101|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.