Middleby Marshall PS520 Digital Double Stack Countertop Conveyor Oven, Electric
Bake Faster And At A Lower Temperature Than Other Ovens
Acceleterate cook times and increase cooking capacities with the Middleby Marshall PS520! The double stack conveyor oven is a countertop model to save value space in your busy commercial kitchen. The digital display ensure consistency in cooking while the microprocessor allows for flexibility in temperature and bake time depending on what is being cooked and its size. Trust that the conveyor oven will conserve heat with its Patented energy management system (EMS) that provides efficient heat transfer to and from the product. Meanwhile, the insulated design keeps the heat inside the cooking chamber while the front and top are cool to touch. The double stack pizza oven is a countertop design that allows it to be used in kiosks and express-locations.
Double Stacked Electric Digital Countertop Conveyor Oven has free stand included with the purchase of two or three ovens for stacking, a value of up to $799.
Patented Energy Management System (EMS) provides efficient heat transfer to and from the product. Combined with streams of hot air, this oven is designed to cook a multitude of products quickly. Insulated design keeps top and front cool to the touch.
Designed for easy cleaning. Removable parts include: crumb pans, end panels, air fingers, exit tray and removable conveyor belt assembly.
Countertop design allows the oven to be used in Kiosks and express-style locations. Can be used on counter with or without legs.
Middleby Marshall PS Series conveyor ovens bake both faster and at a lower temperature than other ovens. Vertical columns of hot air move heat aerodynamically instead of using high temperatures. The streams of hot air remove the boundary layers of cool heavy air which tend to insulate the product. All Middleby ovens are designed to cook a multitude of products including pizza, seafood, sandwiches, bagels, ethnic foods and more.
- Free start up after installation
- Microprocessor controls allow for flexibility in temperature and bake time. Digital display ensures consistency. Can cook up to (26) 18" round pizzas per hour or (30) fresh dough 16" pizzas per hour
- All stainless construction
- 42"Lx18"W conveyor belt is big enough to accommodate 1⁄2 size sheet pans
- Opening is adjustable from 21⁄4" to 33⁄4"
- Stackable (up to 3 high)
- Reversible belt direction
- Includes two 12" extension trays
- 6' cord and plug included
- Has +200°F to +550°F temperature range and 208V. 35-1/4"Wx42"Dx60"H. 650 lbs.
Ovens only available in the contiguous United States.
EXCLUSIVE TWO YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 6 Out Of 30 In Conveyor Pizza Ovens.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6' cord and plug|
|Temp Range:||+200°F to +550°F|
|Type:||Countertop Conveyor Oven|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 101|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of owning a conveyor oven?
- It insures quality and consistency of your product. Just put a pizza on the conveyor, you can then work on something else, and in a few minutes the pizza will be done. This makes the conveyor oven a good solution where there is plenty of work to be done and limited staff to do it. Additionally, it takes the worry out of food safety and reduces liability.
What belt speed and temperature should I start out with?
- For a fresh dough regular crust (hand tossed) product, it?s good to start at a belt speed of 6 to 8 minutes and at an oven temperature of 475F to 510F. Always start with cheese pizza and perfect it! Then introduce additional toppings, checking doneness until you are satisfied. Remember ?time is doneness, temperature is color?.
Can I place product right on the belt?
- If the crust is par-cooked and rigid, then yes! This will also decrease your belt speed since the par-cooked dough needs less time to cook when compared to fresh dough. If the crust is Fresh dough, then No as Fresh dough will just seep through and cook around the belt, which will not allow the proper removal of product once it?s cooked.
Why does my pizza look cooked but the crust is still not crispy?
- Typically, this means the belt speed is to too fast and the temperature is too high. The product is ?searing? and not allowing the heat to penetrate the product. Slow down the belt speed and lower the temperature to assure proper baking.
How often do I need to clean my oven?
- There are daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning requirements to ensure proper function of the oven. Refer to the owner?s manual maintenance section for more info.
How important is it that my oven is plugged into the correct voltage?
- Extremely! Check with a qualified electrician before ordering.
Do I need to place this oven under a hood?
- All Middleby Marshall Ovens require an exhaust hood.