MetroMax iQ Shelving - 48"Wx24"D MetroMax I Shelf
Promotes Improved Food Safety and Product Organization
MetroMax i® Shelf is a part of MetroMax iQ™ shelving where you can get the best of both worlds. MetroMax i® and MetroMax Q® shelves, posts and accessories are uniquely interchangeable, making it completely customizable storage system to fit your needs and budget. Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection to defend against mold, bacteria and mildew.
Shelf includes removable, easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe polymer mats. 593/4"Wx241/4"D. 26 lbs.
- Polymer construction
- Stainless steel reinforced corners
- Available in slotted or solid
- 1000 lbs. (for stationary shelving only)
Other Great Features
- Interchangeable: MetroMax Q and MetroMax i™ shelves, posts and most accessories are compatible on the same unit.
- Also compatible with MetroMax iQ® security units
- Easy to Clean and Maintain:Microban® protection keeps the product cleaner between cleanings
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, LIFETIME WARRANTY AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION
This Product Ranks 26 Out Of 83 In Metromax Iq Shelving System.
|Construction Material:||Polymer/Type 304 Stainless Steel|
|Type:||Polymer Shelf with Grid Mat | Polymer Shelf with Solid Mat|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 179|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts