Metro TC90S Metro Heated Holding Cabinet - Half Height
Great Features at an Even Greater Price!
This Metro TC90S is a heated cabinet. This commercial equipment has aluminum construction. Transport cabinets, such as this Metro TC90S hold hot prepared foods. This unit holds up to (9) 12" x 20" steam table pans. This Metro TC90S has thermostatically controlled temperature. The temperature is adjustable up to 180°F. This Metro TC90S, an insulated model features a smooth stainless cabinet interior. The interior has removable slide racks to make cleaning easy. This Metro TC90S has a closed loop thermal brake. This brake reduces heat transfer. This Metro TC90S has dimensions of 211⁄4"Wx25"Dx37"H This half height unit comes with 5" non-marking casters, two with brakes. Central Restaurant Products offers this Metro TC90S with free shipping. This cabinet weighs 110 lbs.
This Metro TC90S has these main features:
- Non-marking, neoprene casters and side-mounted lift handle provide ease of mobility
- Analog Thermometer allows temperature monitoring at any time, even when unit is not plugged in
- A magnetic catch holds door shut securely; travel latch prevents opening while in transit
- 6' cord and plug. 120V
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 4 Out Of 28 In Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Capacity:||Pan Capacities Model # 12"Wx20"D 18"Wx26"D 340-326 9 —|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Door Type:||Full Length Solid Door|
|Temp Range:||adjustable up to 180°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.