Metro TC90B Heated Holding Cabinet - Half-Height Holds (9) 18" Wide x 26" Deep Bun Pans
Great Features at an Even Greater Price!
The Metro TC90B is a half-height heated holding and transport cabinet designed to accommodate up to (9) 18" x 26" bun pans. Designed to hold hot prepared food without affecting its quality, this high-performance model does a great job at keeping your signature dishes fresh and ready to serve. This durable unit aids the catering staff in busy food service establishments to securely hold and transport their food at the desired temperature. The compact design of this heated cabinet allows you to hold multiple food pans while taking up minimal space.
This Metro insulated cabinet utilizes 900W heating power to keep food warm without drying them out. Designed for efficient performance, this versatile unit features a closed loop thermal bracket to reduce heat transfer and an air vent to provide moisture control. Ideal for hot food holding applications, the intuitive controls mounted on the units front allow for easy and quick adjustment in settings to meet your requirements. It has an analog thermometer that enables you to monitor the units temperature even when it is not powered. The control panel with indicator lights also features a thermostatic dial to adjust the temperature between 120 and 180 degree Fahrenheit.
Featuring a durable construction, the TC90 FlavorHold Series heated transport cabinet has an aluminum exterior that is complemented with a stainless steel interior. The smooth stainless steel interior is easy to clean. Designed for ultimate security and insulation, this impressive unit has a secure cabinet door with magnetic door gasket for a tight seal. The tight sealing prevents the heat from escaping when the door is closed. A travel latch prevents door opening during transport. It has a convenient kick latch that provides easy hands-free opening. With easily removable slide racks and control panel, cleaning the unit is a breeze. The slide racks are bottom-loaded, nickel-chromed plated.
The Metro TC90B half height heated holding cabinet is mounted on 5" non-marking neoprene casters with two brakes for controlled movement. Equipped with mobile casters, the unit makes it easier to clean behind and under the unit. The side-mounted lift handle aids easy mobility. It can be conveniently transported or stored under the counter thanks to its low center of gravity. The unit is 120V, 8 Amp, and comes complete with a 6 ft. cord and plug.
Additional Features include:
- The Metro TC90B half height holding cabinet #340-327 is made of aluminum exterior and stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- It is ideal choice for commercial kitchens, restaurants, cafes, or other catering outlets
- The cabinet has side-mounted lift handle to provide easy mobility
- It has a full-length solid door designed to ensure maximum security and greater heat retention on all sides
- Features easily removable racks and control panel for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Controls include an analog thermometer, a thermostatic dial, indicator lights, and an on/off rocker switch
- A closed-loop thermal brake reduces heat transfer and an air vent provides moisture control
- A travel latch guarantees the door stays shut during transport
- Easy hands-free opening with a convenient kick latch
- This half height holding cabinet can hold up to nine bun pans, each measuring 18" x 26"
- Holds temperatures between 120 and 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- The unit has 5" swivel, non-marking neoprene casters for smooth movement
- The double-walled heated cabinets are Energy Star rated
- The unit is NSF Listed meets the standards imposed by National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) standards, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment
- The unit ranks 6 out of 46 in half height holding cabinets
- Metro TC90B Half-Height Heated Cabinet Dimension: 27-1/4"W x 31"D x 37"H
- Metro TC90B Half-Height Heated Cabinet Weight: 128 lbs.
- Comes with one-year limited warranty
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 1 Out Of 28 In Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Capacity:||Pan Capacities Model # 12"Wx20"D 18"Wx26"D 340-327 — 9|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Door Type:||Full Length Solid Door|
|Temp Range:||adjustable up to 180°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.