Metro TC90B Heated Holding Cabinet - Half-Height Holds (9) 18" Wide x 26" Deep bun pans
Great Features at an Even Greater Price!
Half-Height Holding and Transport Cabinets 25⁄8" slide spacing. Indicator lights. Thermostatically controlled temperature, adjustable up to 180°F. Removable slides and control panel. 271⁄4"Wx31"Dx37"H.
- Aluminum construction
- 5" non-marking casters, two with brakes
- 6' cord and plug. 120V
- Pan capacity: (9) 18"Wx26"D
Other Great Features
- Mobile: Non-marking, neoprene casters and side-mounted lift handle provide ease of mobility. Low center of gravity for safe transport or convenient under counter storage and use.
- High Performance: A closed loop thermal brake reduces heat transfer; air vent provides moisture control
- Analog Thermometer: Allows temperature monitoring at any time, even when unit is not plugged in
- Cleans Easily: Smooth stainless cabinet interior and removable slide racks make cleaning easy. Control panel is also removable for cleaning or maintenance.
- Door Opens Easily and Latches Securely: A magnetic catch holds door shut securely; travel latch prevents opening while in transit. Convenient kick latch provides easy "hands-free" opening.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 6 out of 46 in Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Capacity:||Pan Capacities Model # 12"Wx20"D 18"Wx26"D 340-327 — 9|
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||6'|
|Door Type:||Full Length Solid Door|
|Temp Range:||adjustable up to 180°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.