Metro Q456EG3 MetroMax Q Mobile Shelving Unit, 48"Wx21"D, 4-Tier
A Complete Line of Shelving Options for Any Application
Take your shelving on the go with the Metro Q456EG3 MetroMax® Q mobile shelving unit. This shelving kit includes shelves, posts and casters all in one easy-to-order number - no need to match shelves with posts, Metro does the work for you! MetroMax® Q shelving is constructed of removable polymer open grid shelf mats, with wire shelf frames and corner releases. Shelf frames and steel posts have an epoxy coating, which provides excellent protection in humid environments. Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection keeps shelf mats and posts safe from bacteria, mold, mildew and fungus that cause odors and product degredation.
This mobile shelving unit is built forever strong - proven corner connection and four-sided shelf frame with center truss assures stability and strength in stationery configurations. The Metro Q456EG3 holds up to 900 lbs., evenly distributed among its four shelves. It is mounted on four swivel polyurethane casters, two with brakes. NSF listed for all environments.
Additional features include:
- Includes (4) 48"Wx21"D shelves on 675⁄16"H posts with casters
- Shelves and posts are rust and corrosion-resistant
- Mats are removable and can be cleaned in sink or commercial dishwasher
- Corner release allows shelves to be adjusted without tools
- Shelves adjust in 1" increments along post
- Open grid mats promote air circulation and light penetration
- Ships knocked down
15 YEAR RUST AND CORROSION WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 54 Out Of 83 In Metromax Iq Shelving System.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against rust and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts