Metro MQSEC53DE MetroMax iQ Shelving - 40-3/4"Wx27-13/16"D Mobile Security Unit
Promotes Improved Food Safety and Product Organization
Security unit keeps contents visible for easy, secure inventory. Microban® anitmicrobial protection throughout. Double doors with turn handle opens doors up to 270°. Doors can be secured to the side for easy access. Security units: include all the components for a fully-enclosed area: top, bottom and side panels, front doors, posts and adapters (padlock not included). Casters included. 403/4"Wx2713/16"Dx6713/16"H overall. Holds 36"Wx24"D shelves. 166 lbs. Intermediate shelves are sold separately. 2 shelves shown in picture are model 340-485, sold separately.
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
Product ranks 35 out of 148 in Metromax Iq Shelving System.
|Casters / Legs:||(4) 5" Polyurethane Non-Marking Casters|
|Construction Material:||Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel|
|Type:||Mobile Security Shelving Unit|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 179|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts