Metro MQ2448G MetroMax iQ Shelving - 48"Wx24"D MetroMax Q Shelf
Promotes Improved Food Safety and Product Organization
Increase storage space in your kitchen with the Metro MQ2448G Shelf. It consists of a steel grid styled frame with epoxy coating and matching polymer shelf mat with four (4) wedge connectors. This shelving style has 800 lbs. capacity and helps you stack high volumes of food. The slotted shelf by Metro features a distinctive corner release function to reposition it as and when required. This shelf is corrosion-proof and stays safe from wear and tear caused due to daily use. The MetroMax iQ® features two functions; Microban® antimicrobial protection to prevent growth of bacteria and yeast while providing customizable storage system to adjust different type of items.
- Metro Model #MQ2448G Shelf consists of steel grid styled frame, polymer shelf mat and (4) wedge connectors
- 800 lbs. loading capacity
- Slotted shelf features distinctive corner release function
- Corrosion proof shelf stays safe from wear and tear
- MetroMax iQ® features two functions - Microban® antimicrobial protection to prevent growth of bacteria and customizable storage system to adjust different items
15 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST AND CORROSION AND LIFETIME ON MATS
This Product Ranks 2 Out Of 83 In Metromax Iq Shelving System.
|Capacity:||800 lbs. shelf capacity|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 179|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts