Metro MQ1842G MetroMax iQ Shelving - 42"Wx18"D MetroMax Q Shelf
Promotes Improved Food Safety and Product Organization
MetroMax Q® Shelf is a part of MetroMax iQ™ shelving where you can get the best of both worlds. MetroMax i® and MetroMax Q® shelves, posts and accessories are uniquely interchangeable, making it completely customizable storage system to fit your needs and budget. Built-in Microban® antimicrobial protection to defend against mold, bacteria and mildew.
Shelf includes removable, easy-to-clean and dishwasher safe polymer mats. 4113/16"Wx183/8"D. 12 lbs.
- Epoxy coated with removable polymer grids
- Unique corner release for quick shelf repositioning
- 800 lbs. (for stationary shelving only)
Other Great Features
- Longer-Life Performance: Durable, corrosion proof polymer mats protect shelves from normal wear and tear
- Interchangeable: MetroMax Q and MetroMax i™ shelves, posts and most accessories are compatible on the same unit.
- Easy to Clean and Maintain: Microban® protection keeps the product cleaner between cleanings
- Quick to Adjust: Patented corner release allows shelves to be unlocked without tools. Simply flip each corner release, relocate the wedge connectors on the posts and reposition the shelf. Quickly adjust shelves to reclaim waster vertical space.
- Smooth, Protective Surfaces: Smooth shelf mats protect packaged items from unwanted rips, tears or damage
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR, 20 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST RUST FORMATION AND CORROSION
This Product Ranks 46 Out Of 83 In Metromax Iq Shelving System.
|Construction Material:||Polymer/Rust-Resistant Epoxy Coated Steel|
|Type:||Polymer/Wire Hybrid Shelf with Grid Mat|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 179|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts