Metro MAX4-2460 Shelf - 24"x60", MetroMax 4, 400 lb. Capacity
Corrosion Proof Performance and Proven Metro Stability
Image shows actual unit, this model is a shelf only. The Metro MAX4-2460 is a 24"x60" shelf for MetroMax i® and MetroMax Q® posts. The shelf is available in vented or solid, giving you the option to customize your open shelving unit to what fits your needs. Units are made of corrosion proof Polypropylene, boasting a long life and proven stability. The shelf withstands moisture and shelf mats are removeable for easy cleaning, setting MetroMax shelving apart in the industry. Corner design delivers sturdiness and peace of mind that your inventory is safely stored. 500 lb. shelf capacity. Microban® protection to inhibit growth of mold, mildew, bacteria and fungus. Interchangable with MetroMax i® and MetroMax Q® posts. MetroMax i® shelf required on bottom when configuring mobile unit. NSF listed. Shelves come with a lifetime warranty from Metro. 17 lbs.
|Capacity:||500 lb. shelf capacity|
|Style:||Solid | Vented|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 179|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this product NSF listed?
What temperatures can the mats withstand on Metro's Super Erecta Pro and MetroMax polymer mat based shelving systems?
- For constant use in -20 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit with intermittent exposure up to 200 degrees
Which environment is each finish best for?
- Chrome and Brite finish is recommended for dry enviornments only. Metroseal 3, Super Erecta Pro, and the MetroMax family is recomennded for wet environments (coolers, freezers, drying applications).
Will the mats on the mat based shelving systems fit in a commercial dish machine?
What is the warranty on the different finishes?
- MetroMax I and MetroMax 4 comes with a liftetime warranty against rust and corrosion, MetroMax Q has a 15 year warranty against ruse and corrosion, Metroseal 3 and Super Erecta Pro shelving comes with a 12 year limited warranty against rust and corrosion, and Chrome and Brite shelving comes with a 1 year warranty.
Which shelving systems come with Microban product protection?
- MetroMax family, Super Erecta Pro, and Metroseal 3 shelving
Can you use Metro shelving with different manufacturers posts?
- No, Metro shelving is only compatible with Metro posts