Metro Holding and Transport Cabinet - Holding Cabinets - C539-HDS-4BU
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
This Metro C539 is a holding cabinet. This warming equipment has an aluminum interior. The lexan model, Metro C539-HDC-4 has clear doors. Clear doors provides visibility of contents without heat loss associated with opening the door. The solid model, Metro C539-HDS-4 features insulated aluminum doors. Both models come with dutch doors (split horizontally in the middle). This Metro C539, also known as a proofing cabinet has high density polyethylene Insulation Armor™. This insulation helps retain heat, save energy, and has a cool-to-touch exterior. This Metro C539 is available in blue, gray or red. This colored insulation is easy to clean. This mobile Metro C539 has an adjustable digital thermostat. The thermostat has a temperature range of +80°F to +200°F. This Metro C539 has four holding modules available. The controls are recessed for safety. This holding unit, Metro C539 includes 17 slide pairs. This full height cabinet will hold (17) 18"x26" pans. This Metro C539 has dimensions of 275⁄8"Wx311⁄2"Dx71"H. This model weighs 270 lbs. Central Restaurant Products offers this Metro C539 with free shipping. Note: Image shows Holding Cabinet #340-415, which has adjustable spacing.
This Metro C539 has these main features:
- Aluminum construction with durable polymer exterior
- Solid insulated aluminum or clear Lexan door
- Recessed controls
- Adjustable digital thermostat, +80°F to +200°F temperature range
- 5" casters, two with brakes
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 5 out of 83 in Insul Full Ht Holding Cabinets.
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2'|
|Door Type:||Dutch, choice of solid or lexan|
|Pan Capacity:||(17) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Does this holding cabinet qualify for Energy Star rebates.
- Depending on your location and energy company, this holding cabinet could potentially qualify for Energy Star rebates. Check with your local energy company or contact us to find out.