Metro Holding and Transport Cabinet - Holding Cabinets - C539-HD
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
The Metro C539-HD Heated Holding Cabinet keeps food warm until it is time to serve the guests. This full-height holding cabinet comes with insulation technology that saves heat and energy while keeping the exterior cool to touch. With aluminum and polymer construction, this cabinet with insulation Armour panels stays free from impact, stain, and dents, making it long-lasting equipment. Clear Lexan or insulated aluminum door of the unit enhances visibility of the food items stored inside so that the user can keep a check on them without any heat loss. Offset/flush handles allow easy accessibility and moveable operations. This single cabinet can easily accommodate 17 pans measuring 18"x26".
Holding cabinet features control modules including Moisture, Holding, and Combination Proof and Hold. Moisture module for holding hot items at high temperature, holding module for holding and proofing at any temperature with moisture control, and combination module for holding and proofing at low temperature. Every module provides the cabinet with quick heating and recovery with the help of a forced, thermostatically operated convection system. Each control has a digital thermometer which indicated the temperature level ranging from 80°F to 200°F without control on the moisture level. The master on/off switch, recessed control dials, and power indicator lights ensure smooth operations of the cabinet and make it easy to train new employees. These control systems are easily removable without the need for any tools, making the cleaning process quick and easy. It also helps the user to replace any worn-out controls without the need to replace the entire body of the cabinet. The unit comes with four 5" casters (2 of them have brakes) for its easy mobility so that the user can place it anywhere in the kitchen. This model is available in red, blue, and grey color options.
Main Features Include:
- Metro model C539-HDC-4 Heated Holding Cabinet with insulation Armour for energy conservation and heat retention
- Polymer and aluminum exterior for keeping it durable, cool-to-touch, and safe from dents, stains, and impacts
- Flushed, offset handles for maneuverability
- Insulated aluminum or clear Lexan door for increased visibility to keep a check on food without opening the door and losing heat
- 17 slide pairs inside the cabinet
- Holding capacity of the unit is 17 pans measuring 18"x26"
- Thermostat with temperature ranging from 80°F to 200°F
- Bottom-mounted, removable control system for easy maintenance and replacement
- Polymer drip trough and catch pan for collecting food debris and condensation
- 3 Control modules for feasibility in operations
- Holding module for hot food items at high temperature without control on moisture level
- Moisture module for holding and proofing hot food items and moisture control at any given temperature
- Combination module for holding and proofing hot food and control on moisture level at lower temperature
- Power switch, power light, and control dials for easy operations
ONE YEAR PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 5 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Capacity:||(18) 18"x26" pans|
|Casters / Legs:||(4) 5" casters, two with brakes|
|Color:||Blue | Gray | Red|
|Cord & Plug:||7.5 foot cord and NEMA 5-20P Plug|
|Door Type:||Dutch Clear Doors | Dutch Solid Doors|
|Pan Capacity:||(17) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
|Tray Slide Type:||Fixed Wire|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Does this holding cabinet qualify for Energy Star rebates.
- Depending on your location and energy company, this holding cabinet could potentially qualify for Energy Star rebates. Check with your local energy company or contact us to find out.