Metro Holding & Transport Cabinet - 71" - Slide Spacing - C539-HDS-LBU
Design Prevents Excess Heat Loss and Speeds Recovery Time
Store and retain the warmth of your food with the Metro C539-HDS-LBU Holding Cabinet. Boasting Insulation Armor, this cabinet saves energy and retains heat without making the outer area hot. With aluminum and polymer construction, this red-colored proofing and holding cabinet stays dent and stain-free. Interior of this equipment has an aluminum construction, promising you durability and long-lasting performance. The unit features dutch double-doors to keep different types of food products separate. The clear doors of this unit provide the user with enhanced visibility for keeping a check on food without opening the door. Both compartments have 17 slide pairs for storing 34 food pans measuring 18”x26” each. There is a bottom-mounted digital thermostat equipped with a digital thermometer, master On/Off switch, control dials, and power indicator lights for carrying out smooth operations.
Temperature range of the adjustable thermostat ranges from 80°F to 20°F. There are 4 holding modules available for the cabinet, i.e., moisture, proofing, holding, and combination proof and hold. Holding module provides heat generation for high-temperature requirements and proofing module is for the low temperature requirements to retain heat and moisture. Moisture module generates heat and moisture simultaneously for high and low-temperature maintenance. Switch from holding to proofing or vice-versa with the help of a switch located on the controller system. Thanks to the forced convection system and fast heat-up and recovery, this unit delivers optimum performance making it a perfect fit for every commercial kitchen.
Main Features Include:
- Metro model C539-HDS-LBU Holding Cabinet operates on an insulated technology for heat retention and energy conservation
- Durable polymer and aluminum construction on the exterior
- Durable polymer exterior protects from dents and scratches
- Interior of the unit is insulated with aluminum
- Recessed controls at bottom for controlling its mode and temperature
- Digital thermostat helps maintain temperature from 80°F to 20°F
- Controlling modules like Proofing, Holding, Moisture, and Combination of proof and holds
- Cabinet’s holding and proofing can be changed with a switch
- Dutch-style doors with clear windows for enhanced visibility
- Both doors have a total of 17 slide pairs
- Full-height unit’s sliding racks can accommodate 34 pans measuring 18”x26”
- Dimensions: 27-5/8”Wx31-1/2”Dx71”H
- Weight: 278 lb
- There are (4) 5” casters with 2 of them equipped with brakes
- All modules can be removed without tools to speed up the cleaning process
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 8 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Casters / Legs:||5" casters, two with brakes|
|Construction Material:||Aluminum insulated interior and high density polyethylene armor|
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2'|
|Door Type:||dutch, choice of solid or lexan|
|Pan Capacity:||(34) 18"x26"|
|Temp Range:||+80°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Does this holding cabinet qualify for Energy Star rebates.
- Depending on your location and energy company, this holding cabinet could potentially qualify for Energy Star rebates. Check with your local energy company or contact us to find out.