Metro C599-SFS-U Heated Holding Cabinet - Controlled Humidity Full Height, Solid Door
Rapid Heat Up and Recovery Times to Save You on Energy and Operating Costs
Full Height, Insulated Humidity-Controlled Holding and Proofing Cabinet continuously monitors both temperature and humidity, providing accurate control over the internal cabinet environment, resulting in better food quality. Solid Door. Low water sensor and low temperature alarm assure cabinet is performing safely. Non-marking polymer bumper and drop trough combination. Water reservoir is removable and can be replaced. 120V. 1950 watts. 71⁄2' cord included. 30"Wx363⁄8"Dx743⁄4"H. 400 lbs.
- Heavy duty stainless steel exterior
- Field reversible doors
- Separate controls for temperature and humidity
- Digital controls, +70°F to +200°F temperature range, relative humidity range of 0%—95%
- 5" casters, two with brakes
- Universal wire slides hold a variety of pans
- 18"Wx26"D: 18
- 12"Wx20"Dx21⁄2"H: 34
- Slide Spacing: 3"
Other Great Features
- Controls: The intuitive 9 Series solid state controller provides continuous monitoring of both temperature and humidity, providing accurate control over the internal environment of the cabinet, resulting in better food quality. Actual temperature and relative humidity are measured, displayed and controlled.
- Performance: Rapid heat-up and recovery times and precise humidity control are achieved with a digitally controlled dual-element ducted heating and humidity system. Intelligent power distribution maximizes efficiency and assures food is held at the desired temperature. Low water sensor and low temperature alarm assure cabinet is performing safely.
- Reliability: Reliability and durability from the ground up. High-quality components and robust construction provide a long life of service and worry-free use.
- Top-Mounted Controls: Ergonomic user-friendly controls are mounted at the top of the cabinet for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage and to simplify cleaning
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 15 out of 83 in Insul Full Ht Holding Cabinets.
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2'|
|Pan Capacity:||(18) 18"x26", (34) 12"x20"|
|Temp Range:||+70°F to +200°F|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 93|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
What is this cabinet insulated with?
- This series of cabinet is heavily insulated with a two and half inch thick, high density fiberglass insulation.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
Why would I want a cabinet with top mount controls?
- Top mount controls are more easily visible and accessible, which is more ergonomic. They also are less likely to get damaged during clearing and mopping.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.