Metro C569-NDS-U Heated Holding Cabinet, Full Height, Insulated
A Complete Line of Warming and Holding Cabinets for Any Application
The Metro C569-NDS-U heated holding cabinet is part of the C5 6 Series of holding cabinets. It is a full height model with Dutch, solid doors. The exterior is made from brushed aluminum, and the interior is natural aluminum. This model provides expert control of temperature for safe and hot food. Temperature is displayed on an "always-on" analog thermometer for continuous monitoring of the cabinet temperature, even when turned off or unplugged. The thermostatically controlled ducted heating system provides rapid heat-up and recovery times. Controls are top mounted for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage and to simplify cleaning. This unit can hold temperatures up to 200°F. This full height model has an 17 pan capacity. It has universal slides which can fit both 18"x26" sheet pans as well as 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans The Metro C569-NDS-U ships with 18 pairs of universal wire slides.
- Holding Capacity: (17) 18"x26" sheet pans or (32) 12"x20"x2-1/2" pans
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts: 2,000
- Full Height
- Aluminum construction
- Holds at temperatures from +70°F to +200°F
- Comes with 5" swivel casters, two with brake
- Ships with 18 universal wire slides
- Rear mounted
7 1/2' cord and plug included
- NSF listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Product ranks 12 out of 83 in Insul Full Ht Holding Cabinets.
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2' cord and plug included|
|Pan Capacity:||(17) 18"x26", (32) 12"x20"|
|Temp Range:||+70°F to +200°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
What is this cabinet insulated with?
- This series of cabinet is heavily insulated with a two and half inch thick, high density fiberglass insulation.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
Why would I want a cabinet with top mount controls?
- Top mount controls are more easily visible and accessible, which is more ergonomic. They also are less likely to get damaged during clearing and mopping.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.