Metro C565L-NFC-U - C5 6 Series Heated Holding Cabinet, Mobile, 1/2 Height, Insulated
A Complete Line of Warming and Holding Cabinets for Any Application
This Metro C565L-NFC-U is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- C5&Trade; 6 Series Heated Holding Cabinet
- 1/2 Height
- Tempered Double Pane Glass Doors
- Top Mount Controls & Analog Thermometer
- Ducted Heating System
- Thermostat 70° To 200°F Temp
- Universal Wire Slides
- (8) 18" X 26" Or (16) 12" X 20" X 2-1/2" Pan Capacity
- 3" O.C. (Adjustable On 1-1/2" Increments)
- 5" Casters (Two With Brakes)
- 1440 Watts
- 12 Amps
- Nema 5-15P
- Nsf Listed
Further details may be available via the PDF Specs button above.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
This Product Ranks 17 Out Of 28 In Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Door Type:||Full Length Solid Door|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
What is this cabinet insulated with?
- This series of cabinet is heavily insulated with a two and half inch thick, high density fiberglass insulation.
Why would I want a cabinet with top mount controls?
- Top mount controls are more easily visible and accessible, which is more ergonomic. They also are less likely to get damaged during clearing and mopping.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.