Metro C565-NFS-U Heated Holding Cabinet, 1/2 Height, Insulated
A Complete Line of Warming and Holding Cabinets for Any Application
The Metro C565-NFS-U heated holding cabinet is part of the C5 6 Series of holding cabinets. It is a half height model with a full, solid door. The exterior is made from brushed aluminum, and the interior is natural aluminum. This model provides expert control of temperature for safe and hot food. Temperature is displayed on an "always-on" analog thermometer for continuous monitoring of the cabinet temperature, even when turned off or unplugged. The thermostatically controlled ducted heating system provides rapid heat-up and recovery times. Controls are top mounted for easier access, better readability, to prevent damage and to simplify cleaning. This unit can hold temperatures up to 200°F. This half height model has an eight pan capacity. It has universal slides which can fit both 18"x26" sheet pans as well as 12"x20"x21⁄2" pans The Metro C565-NFS-U ships with 8 pairs of universal wire slides. 71⁄2' cord and plug included. This cabinet is NSF listed. Order the Metro C565-NFS-U heated holding cabinet from Central Restaurant Products and receive free shipping.
- Weight: 181 lbs.
- Width: 291⁄8"
- Depth: 32"
- Height: 443⁄4"
- Holding Capacity: (8) 18"x26" sheet pans or (16) 12"x20"x21⁄2" pans
- Voltage: 120V
- Watts: 2000
- Half Height
- Aluminum construction
- Holds at temperatures from +70°F to +200°F
- Comes with 5" swivel casters, two with brake
- Ships with 8 universal wire slides
- Rear mounted 71⁄2' cord and plug included
- NSF listed
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
|Construction Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cord & Plug:||71⁄2' cord and plug included|
|Door Type:||Full Length Solid Door|
|Pan Capacity:||(8) 18"x26", (16) 12"x20"|
|Temp Range:||+70°F to +200°F|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
What is this cabinet insulated with?
- This series of cabinet is heavily insulated with a two and half inch thick, high density fiberglass insulation.
Why would I want a cabinet with top mount controls?
- Top mount controls are more easily visible and accessible, which is more ergonomic. They also are less likely to get damaged during clearing and mopping.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
Does this holding cabinet qualify for Energy Star rebates.
- Depending on your location and energy company, this holding cabinet could potentially qualify for Energy Star rebates. Check with your local energy company or contact us to find out.