Metro C549ASDSU Series 4 Mobile Heated Holding Cabinet
This Metro C549ASDSU is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- C5 4 Series with Insulation Armour Plus
- mobile heated holding cabinet
- full Ht
- insulated dutch solid doors
- top mount controls
- thermostat to 200°F
- universal wire slides on 3" centers
- adjustable on 1-1/2" increments
- (16) 18" x 26" or (32) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pan capacity
- 5" casters
- stainless steel
- 1400 watts
- 11.7 amps
- NEMA 5-15P
- NSF Listed
- ENERGY STAR
Options available. See drop down menu for additional information.
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful Product Consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Image shown may reflect a different configuration of this product than described. Please see features section or talk to a Product Consultant for details.
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
This Product Ranks 36 Out Of 70 In Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Pan Capacity:||(16) 18"x26", (32) 12"x20"|
|Catalog Page:||View on Catalog Page 94|
|Feature:||Free Shipping,New Product|
Frequently Asked Questions
Why would I choose an insulated cabinet over an uninsulated cabinet?
- In an insulated cabinet, the insulation reduces heat loss and reduces energy usage.
What is this cabinet insulated with?
- This series of cabinet is insulated with polymer panels with a foamed in-place polyurethan insulation. This allows for maximum heat retention and saves energy.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
What are the advantages of a full length door and a dutch door?
- The full length door costs less. The dutch door provides energy savings by allowing you to only open up certain sections of cabinet vs. the full length door that opens the entire cabinet.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.
Why would I want a cabinet with top mount controls?
- Top mount controls are more easily visible and accessible, which is more ergonomic. They also are less likely to get damaged during clearing and mopping.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Does this holding cabinet qualify for Energy Star rebates.
- Depending on your location and energy company, this holding cabinet could potentially qualify for Energy Star rebates. Check with your local energy company or contact us to find out.