Metro C519-CFC-U - C5 1 Series Heated Holding/Proofing Cabinet, Mobile, Full Height, Non-Insulated
A Complete Line of Warming and Holding Cabinets for Any Application
Provide your department store or restaurant performance and versatility with the Metro C519CFCU Holding and Proofing Cabinet. This full height cabinet helps proof food for the entire day and hold hot food items when there is a rush in your diner. It is perfect for businesses with high volume demand for food. There is an adjustable, bottom-mounted control module for carrying out smooth operations. The control modules consist of holding, proofing, and combination module. Holding module of the controller keeps your food at high temperature without any moisture control, whereas the proofing module keeps the food at low temperature. Combination module of this unit is useful for holding and proofing hot food items with moisture control at a low temperature. You can maintain the temperature of this unit with recessed control dials while the operations are handled through the master switch for turning it on and off. To check the current temperature of the unit, there is an easily readable digital thermometer and a power indicator light. The thermostat of the unit goes up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit to keep products fresh and eatable.
Doors of the unit have a clear polycarbonate construction to provide an increased level of visibility so that you do not have to open the door time and again. The three slide style of this unit provides you with maximum capacity, beneficial for kitchens with the heavy volume requirement. The cabinet is made from aluminum chassis from outside and aluminum from inside to give a smooth finish. The door of the unit is coated with aluminum powder for durability and easy cleaning.
- Metro model C519CFCU Holding and Proofing Cabinet is not insulated and helps in keeping food at appropriate temperature
- This full-height cabinet is mobile and can be placed anywhere in the kitchen with ease
- Dimensions of the unit are 24" W x 30" D x 69-3/4" H, making it an ideal commercial unit
- The unit can accommodate 18 pans measuring 18" x 26" and 34 pans measuring 12" X 20" X 2-1/2"
- It has an aluminum construction to provide durability and strength
- The unit features three holding modules featuring a digital thermometer, on/off switch, power indicating lights, and recessed control dials
- You can adjust thermostat up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit
- There are holding, proofing, and combination modules for temperature control
- The unit features universal wire slides with adjustable increments of 1-1/2"
- Door is double hinged, field reversible, and swings at an angle of 180 degrees
- The bottom of unit comes attached with 5" casters (two of them have brakes for stability)
This Product Ranks 9 Out Of 30 In Non-Insulated Full Height Holding Cabinets.
|Door Type:||Full Length Clear Door|