Metro C515-CFC-U - C5 1 Series Heated Holding/Proofing Cabinet, Mobile, 1/2 Height, Non-Insulated
A Complete Line of Warming and Holding Cabinets for Any Application
This Metro C515-CFC-U is available from Central Restaurant Products.
- C5™ 1 Series Heated Holding & Proofing Cabinet
- 1/2 Height
- Clear Polycarbonate Door
- Removable Bottom Mount Control Module
- Thermostat To 190ºf
- Universal Wire Slides On 3" Centers
- Adjustable On 1-1/2" Increments
- (8) 18" X 26" Or (16) 12" X 20" X 2-1/2" Pan Capacity
- 5" Casters (Two With Brakes)
- 2000 Watts
- 16.7 Amps
- Nema 5-20P
- UL Listed
- NSF Listed
For additional questions, please speak with one of our helpful product consultants at 800.215.9293 - or click the 'Live Chat' button.
Product ranks 8 out of 46 in Half Height Holding Cabinets.
|Door Type:||Full Length Clear Door|
Frequently Asked Questions
When would a non-insulated cabinet be right for my operation?
- Non-insulated cabinets are most ideal for proofing applications.
Which door, clear or solid, is best for my application?
- The solid door costs less and is more efficient. It is also is better suited for mobile applications. The clear doors allow you to easily see the unit's content without opening the door and losing heat.
How do I know which slides I need on my holding cabinet?
- If you are planning on using only 18x26 sheet pans, you should order lip load slides. If you will be using 18x26 and 12x20x2.5 pans, you should order fixed wire slides. If you are planning on using pans deeper than two and a half inches, you will need to order universal slides.
Is this cabinet NSF listed?
- Yes, this cabinets meets the standards set by NSF International.